Moon Comet MKII Front Light
- ShowProduct Information Compact commuter lightWith a powerful 130 lumen output in a compact shell weighing just 29g the Moon... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Front Bike Lights Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Compact commuter light
With a powerful 130 lumen output in a compact shell weighing just 29g the Moon Comet MKII front bike light is ideal for commuters and regular riders. The 1 pc 18 chip COB LED provides an even spread of brightness with exceptional side visibility for additional safety.
Low battery indicator
A useful low battery indicator means you’ll never get caught out in the dark. When you do charge the lithium polymer battery there is an auto full charge cut off system to protect the battery.
Multiple brightness modes
There are 8 different brightness modes to choose from giving you plenty of options on how to light your way home. Runtimes vary between 1:10hrs on Overdrive (130 lumen) to 21:30hrs on 10% Flashing (15 lumen).
- 1 pce 18 chip COB high brightness LED
- Rechargeable lithium polymer battery 3.7v / 500 mAh
- 8 modes
- 3 x O rings (20-26mm, 26-40mm,40-52mm)
- Rubber insert pads
- Low battery, charging & fully charged indicator
- Automatic fully charged cut off system
- Side visibility
- 300 degrees total light angle
- 39 degrees spot angle
- Weight: 29g
- 72mm x 24mm x 22mm
- Overdrive 130 lumens - 1 hour 10 mins
- High 65 lumens - 2 hours 30 mins
- Standard 35 lumens - 4 hours 45 mins
- Low 15 lumens - 9 hours 30 mins
- 100% flashing 130 lumens - 2 hours 30 mins
- 50% flashing 65 lumens - 5 hours
- 10% flashing 15 lumens - 21 hours 30 mins
- Strobe 30 lumens - 11 hours
Moon Comet MKII Front Light Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
The build quality is superb. Installation is easy with the multiple rubber rings to fit all sized handle bars or seat posts. package is nice and small. Light levels and settings is easy and excellent range. Delivery is quick with the extra touch of getting having some free sweets in the package a nice surprise.
The build quality is superb. Installation is easy with the multiple rubber rings to fit all sized handle bars or seat posts. package is nice and small. Light levels and settings is easy and excellent range. Delivery is quick with the extra touch of getting having some free sweets in the package a nice surprise.Close review
Front Bike Lights Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.