Moon Comet MKII Rear Light
- ShowProduct Information Bright with wide angle illumination. The Moon Comet MKII is a rear light that combines a wide angle ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Rear Lights Buying Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Bright with wide angle illumination. The Moon Comet MKII is a rear light that combines a wide angle light with a strong beam. The beam puts out a strong 50 lumens in overdrive mode while the wide angle offers a wide 300 degrees of illumination to help you to bee seen form the side.
There are 8 different brightness modes to choose from, giving you the best lighting for your riding conditions. At just 29 grams the Moon Comet MKII is featherlight, and comes with rubber insert pads for aero posts, ISP propel and standard post fitting.
Moon Comet MKII: Flash Patterns
- 8 modes
- 30 chip COB high brightness LED
- 50 lumen beam
- Side visibility
- Water resistant
- 1 pce 30 chip COB high brightness LED
- Rechargeable lithium polymer battery 3.7v / 500 mAh
- 8 modes
- 3 x O rings 20-26mm / 26-40mm / 40-52mm
- Rubber insert pads allow aero post, ISP propel and standard post fitting
- Low battery, charging & fully charged indicator
- Automatic fully charged cut off
- Side visibility
- 300 degrees total light angle
- 39 degrees spot angle
- Weight: 29g
- 93mm x 22mm x 17mm
- Overdrive - 50 lumens - 1 hour
- High 25 lumens - 2 hours 15 mins
- Standard - 12 lumens - 4 hours 30 mins
- Low 6 lumens - 9 hours
- 100% flashing - 50 lumens - 2 hours 10 mins
- 50% flashing - 25 lumens - 4 hours 25 mins
- 10% flashing - 5 lumens - 20 hours 40 mins
- Strobe 10 lumens - 10 hours 40 mins
Moon Comet MKII Rear Light Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
I've used a few models of the comet and this version (MK II) continues in the same vein providing good functionality. The beam is brighter than the MK I at 30 Lumens. Attaching it to the seat post is a little tricky at first, using rubber bands instead of a mount, but its easy to get on and off once you get the technique right.
I've used a few models of the comet and this version (MK II) continues in the same vein providing good functionality. The beam is brighter than the MK I at 30 Lumens. Attaching it to the seat post is a little tricky at first, using rubber bands instead of a mount, but its easy to get on and off once you get the technique right.Close review
Rear Lights Buying Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.