Moon LX70 USB Rechargeable Rear Light
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Rear lights See the latest products
New in Rear lights
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Powerful & compact rear lightThe compact Moon LX70 rear bike light only weighs 57g, can fit a range ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Powerful & compact rear light
The compact Moon LX70 rear bike light only weighs 57g, can fit a range of aero seatposts and delivers up to 70 lumen. From a rear bike light that is so small the 70 lumen beam is impressive. Moon have slightly angled the beam so that it does not dazzle drivers while still providing maximum visibility.
Not just bright, the Moon LX70 is weather resistant, with internal secure inside the durable aluminium alloy case.
Multiple brightness modes
There are 6 lighting modes to choose from with runtimes of up to 9 hours 40 mins. On Overdrive you get 1 hour of maximum 70 lumen brightness - enough for most commutes. When the bike light is out of battery simply charge via any USB port. Charging from flat takes just 3 hours.
- 1 x CREE XP-E LED
- Rechargeable lithium polymer battery (3.7V / 550mAh)
- USB rechargeable
- Water resistant rear light with durable aluminium alloy case
- 6 modes
- Quick release seat post bracket
- 3 O rings and back panels for universal fitment
- Low battery indicator and charge indicator
- Auto charge cut off system
- High precision optical lens
- Charge time - 3 hours
- Standard - 15 lumens, 7 hours 20 mins runtime
- High - 45 lumens, 2 hours 30 mins runtime
- Over drive - 70 lumens, 1 hour runtime
- 50% flashing - 9 hours 40 mins runtime
- 100% flashing - 5 hours runtime
- Strobe - 3 hours 30 mins runtime