Morgan Blue Competition Campa Grease
- ShowProduct Information Description :competition campa Grease is a grease fortified with polymers and selected additives to ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (2)
- Show Lube & Cleaners Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionDescription :
- competition campa Grease is a grease fortified with polymers and selected additives to obtain an extreme high gliding capacity. Therefore the wheels spin without resistance. Anti-corrosive additives prevent oxidation.
- Competition Campa Grease has been especially developed for the lubrication of fast rotating parts, such as the bearings in the hubs and bottom bracket. It can also be used as an assembly grease.
- Extreme adhesion to metallic surfaces.
- High mechanical stability.
- Protects against corrosion.
- Prevents premature wear and distortion.
- Allows longer time intervals between lubrication services.
- Ideally suited for use in the hubs as it works well in grease injection systems.
Morgan Blue Competition Campa Grease Reviews
Customer Reviews (2)
Does what it says on the tin... lets face it ,, if your doing a top end bike build a tenner is NOT expensive ,,, ( probably build thirty odd bikes ) excellent assembly grease or service grease no creaks or issues first time ,, after all if your s**t is worth servicing its worth a blob of decent grease!!!
Does what it says on the tin... lets face it ,, if your doing a top end bike build a tenner is NOT expensive ,,, ( probably build thirty odd bikes ) excellent assembly grease or service grease no creaks or issues first time ,, after all if your s**t is worth servicing its worth a blob of decent grease!!!Close review
Great grease for bottom bracket a little expensive though.
Great grease for bottom bracket a little expensive though.Close review
Lube & Cleaners Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
We will try our very best to get your products delivered to you before Christmas, but due to Santa's overspill into our delivery services, we would like to make you aware that while we are making every effort to deliver your order to you in time for Christmas, there may be a potential risk of delay.
The last date to order a bike that is available for Christmas delivery is 5pm on Tuesday 18th December. For all other items the last date to order items that are available for Christmas delivery is 12pm on Wednesday 19th December.
You can easily spot which items are guaranteed for Christmas delivery with theicon. Choose your size and colour to see if the item qualifies for Christmas delivery.
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.