Morgan Blue Extra Dry MTB Lube
- ShowProduct Information Extra Dry MTB Lube :This high quality silicone spray for bike applications to increase service time ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Lube & Cleaners Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionExtra Dry MTB Lube :
- This high quality silicone spray for bike applications to increase service time and to reduce friction. Extra Dry Lube protects the chain and gear with a thin adhesive film which repels water and dirt. Contains dry-lubricating additives
- Apply the Morgan Blue Extra Dry Lube on the chain to protect with a dry, antistatic film. Repeat the treatment regularly. The silicone spray protects the chain from pollution by dirt or dust. This is the ideal solution for cyclo cross and MTB purposes. This prevents oxidation (is not a polish). Shake well before use.
- Highly waterproof/repellent
- Repels dirt, dust and moisture
- Consistent protecting properties in cold and hot conditions
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Lube & Cleaners Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.