NS Bikes Eccentric Cromo 29er Mountain Bike 2018 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information A steel hardtail is a wonderful thing, and the NS Bikes Eccentric Cromo 29er is no exception. The 41... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
A steel hardtail is a wonderful thing, and the NS Bikes Eccentric Cromo 29er is no exception. The 4130 Tange Cromoly frame delivers a springy feel, perfect for hard-hitting riders. It’s up to date with Boost spacing and modern low, long and slack geometry. The RockShox Recon fork has 140mm travel, giving great control on the mountains. The WTB tyres and NS/Octane 29er wheelset gives fast rolling over rough terrain, giving a smooth ride.
- 4130 Cromoly frame with Tange tubing and Boost spacing is built for fun
- RockShox Recon fork has 140mm travel to give great trail control
- SRAM NX 1x11 speed drivetrain has wide cassette and smooth shifting
- SRAM Level hydraulics disc brakes are powerful with great modulation
- NS/Octane wheelset is built strong
- WTB Trail Boss 2.4” tyres give great grip on the trail
- KS dropper post delivers easy saddle management
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- Colours: Blue
- The NS Bikes Eccentric Cromo 29er is available with 0% APR finance
This heart of this beautiful 29'er is the amazing steel frame built with custom drawn Tange tubes with built in gussets.
It has very aggressive modern geometry with a very long reach and a super slack head angle. The weight of the frame is approximately 2.4kg which is light by any standards, but don’t worry, it’s strong enough to hold up to a lot of abuse. All the know-how that we have managed to acquire over the years in building steel dirt-jump hardtails has been funnelled into this frame and we are sure it's the very best money can buy. This is really a very unique looking bike and it rides like a dream.
Radical, modern geometry with a very long reach and a super slack head angle make this bike ideal for anyone who likes to go full gas! This heart of this beautiful 29'er is the amazing steel frame built with custom drawn Tange tubes with built-in gussets. At around 2.4 kg the frame is light by any standards, but don’t worry, it’s strong enough to hold up to a lot of abuse. All the know-how that we have managed to acquire over the years in building steel dirt-jump hardtails has been funnelled into this frame and we are sure it's the very best money can buy. This is really a very unique looking bike and with the dropper post that's included in the package, it rides like a dream both up and down mountains.
Note on sizing: we recommend the S size for riders up to 172cm, M size for 170 – 182cm and the L size for riders over 180cm
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||NS Bikes 4130 cromoly frame, built with Tange Eccentric tubes, Boost 148x12 dropouts|
|Fork:||Rock Shox Recon 140mm travel, 15x110mm Boost, alu taper steering tube|
|Headset:||GW integrated tapered IS42/IS52, sealed bearings|
|Stem:||NS Tone 31.8, 45mm|
|Bars:||NS Bar, 760mm 12mm rise|
|Front Brake:||Sram Level, 180mm|
|Rear Brake:||Sram Level, 180mm|
|Brake Lever:||Sram Level|
|Rear Mech:||Sram NX Type 2.1, long cage|
|Rims:||Octane One Solar 29” tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||NS Rotary 15 Boost 15x110 disc (sealed bearings)|
|Rear Hub:||NS Rotary Cassette 148x12mm Boost (sealed bearings)|
|Spokes:||Spokes w/14mm nipples|
|Front Tyre:||WTB Trail Boss 29x2.4 foldable bead TCS Light/Fast Rolling Dual DNA Compound, Lightweight Skinwall|
|Rear Tyre:||WTB Trail Boss 29x2.4 foldable bead TCS Light/Fast Rolling Dual DNA Compound, Lightweight Skinwall|
|Seat Post:||Kind Shock E30i-S Stealth dropper-post, 125mm travel, 30.9|
|Chainset:||SR Suntour Zeron 1X AX-S-BT-30t 175mm|
|Bottom Bracket:||SR Suntour Euro BB BSA|
|Chain:||Sram, 11 spd|
|Cassette:||Sun Race CSMS7 11spd 11-42t|