NS Bikes Snabb 160 2 27.5" Mountain Bike 2018 - Enduro Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information A hard-hitting enduro bike, the NS Bikes Snabb 160 2 features an alloy full suspension frame that bo... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (2)
A hard-hitting enduro bike, the NS Bikes Snabb 160 2 features an alloy full suspension frame that boasts 160mm rear travel. Up front a 170mm fork makes sure that the side of terrain is never an issue. Both ends are controlled by RockShox suspension, with a Yari fork and Deluxe rear shock. SRAM offers slick shifting with their NX 11 speed drivetrain, while Maxxis tyre make sure you stay rubber side down.
- 6061-T6/6066-T6 custom formed and butted frame has Boost spacing and Enduro MAX bearings
- RockShox Deluxe Debonair RL rear shock delivers smooth action for the 160mm rear travel
- RockShox Yari RC fork has 170mm travel to take on any trail
- SRAM NX 1x11 speed drivetrain offers accurate shifting and wide gearing
- NS/Octane 27.5” wheelset is robust and ready for action
- Maxxis High Roller 2.4” tyres deliver excellent grip on tough trails
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- Colours: Black
- The NS Bikes Snabb 160 2 27.5” is available with 0% APR finance
The Snabb is the dream bike that we always wanted to have - a machine on which you can keep up with the guys on DH rigs in a bike park on one day, and do an epic ride with your mates on XC rigs on the next.
Praised for performance and reliability, great geometry and fine handling, we treat the Snabb as mission accomplished. Wanna hear some tech talk...? Ok... there is a fair amount of anti-squat built into the horst-link design - this is especially important for use with 1X drivetrains. The Snabb features a one piece rocker arm keeps the already very rigid rear triangle even stiffer. It drives the new generation of shocks from SRAM with a trunnion mount - longer, bigger, better. The combination of the new shocks and rocker arms result in a more linear suspension curve and overall smoother functioning of the system. The geometry is modern, low, long and slack. We know that NS Bikes customers are usually tough, aggressive riders and expect our products to hold up to seasons of abuse. That is why the frames are built to DH racing standards in both alloy and carbon versions and run on high-end MAX bearings for prolonged periods of smooth, service free use.
With 170mm of travel up front, burly tires and slacked out angles, the Snabb 160 is basically a mini DH bike that can also ride uphill - and can do it very quickly. This super versatile bike is strong, rigid and reliable making it the ideal choice for anyone who wants to shred bike parks on one day and ride trails on the next.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||NS Snabb Enduro w/ 160mm rear wheel travel, tubes: AL6061-T6+AL6066-T6 custom formed and butted tubes, internal cable guide routing option, MAX bearings in all pivots|
|Fork:||Rock Shox Yari RC 170 mm travel, 15mm axle, aluminum tapered steering tube|
|Rear Shock:||Rock Shox Deluxe Debonair RL, 205x65mm|
|Headset:||GW integrated tapered IS42/52, sealed|
|Stem:||NS Tone 31.8, 45mm|
|Bars:||NS (770mm / 20mm rise)|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Level, 200mm|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Level, 180mm|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM NX Type 2.1, long cage|
|Shifters:||SRAM NX trigger|
|Rims:||Octane One Solar 27.5” tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||NS Rotary 15 disc boost (sealed bearing)|
|Rear Hub:||NS Rotary Cassette 142mm (sealed bearings)|
|Spokes:||14G-2.0mm w/ 14mm nipples|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis High Roller II 27.5x2.40 foldable 60 TPI 3C Silkworm/e-bike|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis High Roller II 27.5x2.40 foldable 60 TPI 3C Silkworm/e-bike|
|Seat Post:||Kind Shock E-TENi Stealth dropper-post, 125mm travel, 31.6|
|Chainset:||Race Face Affect ST 170mm DM 32t|
|Bottom Bracket:||Race Face Euro BB BSA|
|Chain:||KMC, 11 spd|
|Cassette:||Sun Race CSMS7 11-42t|
|Weight:||14.5kg (w/o pedals)|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.
NS Bikes Snabb 160 2 27.5" Mountain Bike 2018 - Enduro Full Suspension MTB Reviews
Customer Reviews (2)
After a few light runs to find personal adjustment for comfort,I threw the bike at the trails.Climbing isn't so much of a chore,climbs smoothly and with ease.Going downhill and it turns into a monster,chews up trails,rock gardens and roots with ease while all the time remaining poised and solid.All in all,a cracking bike in a good price range.
After a few light runs to find personal adjustment for comfort,I threw the bike at the trails.Climbing isn't so much of a chore,climbs smoothly and with ease.Going downhill and it turns into a monster,chews up trails,rock gardens and roots with ease while all the time remaining poised and solid.All in all,a cracking bike in a good price range.Close review
what can i say, its awesome! it climbs like a mountain goat but when you point it down the hill it turns into a completley different animal. its light and nimble but feels very planted and confidence inspiring at the same time.
what can i say, its awesome! it climbs like a mountain goat but when you point it down the hill it turns into a completley different animal. its light and nimble but feels very planted and confidence inspiring at the same time.Close review