Named Sport Nutrition Total Energy Fruit Jelly 42g - Box of 28
- ShowProduct Information Natural fruit-based energy product enriched with magnesium and potassium. Total Energy Fruit Jelly i... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Energy Food & Gels Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Natural fruit-based energy product enriched with magnesium and potassium. Total Energy Fruit Jelly is tasty and easy to digest. A great alternative to an energy bar or energy gel delivering fast energy whilst on the go. Ideal for those who practice intense and prolonged sports.
- Natural fruit jelly energy supplement rich in mineral salts and carbohydrates
- Provides energy and supports performance during training and racing.
- Contains 72% real fruit.
- Contains Potassium to aid muscle functionality.
- Contains Magnesium to promote good muscle function and help prevent cramp.
- Great alternative to gels.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Energy Food & Gels Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.