Namedsport Creamy Protein 80 Powder Drink 500g
- ShowProduct Information This unique formulation contains all of the essential amino acids. Creamy Protein 80 is naturally r... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Energy Drinks Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
This unique formulation contains all of the essential amino acids. Creamy Protein 80 is naturally rich in branched chain amino acids, supporting the prevention of muscular catabolism and assisting with the maintenance of muscle mass. Its low carb recipe with natural plant sweetener (steviol glycosides) makes it perfectly suited for low calorie diets. The benefits of the ‘fast’ and ‘slow’ 5 protein blend delivering different absorption rates, make this a superb choice for consumption both after training and as a morning or night time protein source.
- 23.1g of creamy protein per 30g serving
- Exclusive blend of 5 natural proteins featuring different absorption rates
- Combination of fast and slow releasing proteins to help prevent muscular catabolism
- Promotes muscle mass and recovery post training
- Particularly suitable for consumption both before or after training
- Low fat & lactose free
- No added sugar, perfect for low-calorie diets
- 500g = 16 servings
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Energy Drinks Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.