Northwave Razer Sunglasses
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Cycling Glasses See the latest products
New in Cycling Glasses
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Part of Northwaves Pro line, made for pro cyclists or the ultra-demanding amateur the Razer sunglass... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Hard and soft carry cases included to keep the glasses safe
- Lenses are made from polycarbonate to give first-rate optical features, excellent impact resistance and extraordinary lightness: polycarbonate lenses also have a low refraction index and are scratch resistant.
- Off-centre lens, the axis of the lens is aligned with the focal point of the eye so your eyes won't get tired during use.
- The lenses are treated to make them perfectly smooth so any drops of water simply slide off, leaving the surface dry and free from water prisms so you will always have perfect visibility.
- Adjustable temple tips and nose pads for the perfect fit.
- These glasses also come complete with an optical adaptor, a special support you can place inside the glasses to hold your prescription lenses, eliminating the need to own two sets of sunglasses.