Northwave Sonic Gloves
- ShowProduct Information The Sonic gloves are high performing gloves for winter use, they have been made using 100 gram Thins... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Long Finger Gloves Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Synthetic leather palm with silicon print for grip
- NW4Pro Membrane on the back to keep out the cold and wind
- Reinforced thumb with soft fleece inside
- Ergonomic thermoshaped material on the cuff
- Reflective insert on little finger for great visibility
- Thinsulate 100 gram insulation and GEL pad shock absorbing for warmth and comfort while riding
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Northwave Sonic Gloves Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
I have bought this type before so knew they would be ok for me. Sizing is good to provide a close fit , finger length is also good, not too bulky and they are nice and bright for winter i have worn these at low temperature of 2C and just about kept my hands warm for an hour.
I have bought this type before so knew they would be ok for me. Sizing is good to provide a close fit , finger length is also good, not too bulky and they are nice and bright for winter i have worn these at low temperature of 2C and just about kept my hands warm for an hour.Close review
Men's Gloves Size Guide
|Size||Men's / Unisex (cm)|
|Small||19 - 23|
|Medium||20 - 24|
|Large||21 - 25|
How to get the best fit
Generally a man's glove size corresponds to his body size (Medium = Medium Gloves), if this is the first time you've bought gloves, it is wise to measure your hand with a cloth tape-measure.
- 1. Measure the length in centimeters around your dominant hand (right if you are right handed) at its broadest point, excluding thumb.
- 2. Measure from the tip of the middle finger to the heel of the hand.
- 3. Use the largest of these two measurements, usually the circumference, to suggest the correct size glove for you. This size should apply to fitted open and full fingered gloves
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Long Finger Gloves Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.