Nukeproof Mega 290 Team Mountain Bike 2016 - Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full sus long travel MTB See the latest products
New in Full sus long travel MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Featured in the 2016 Dirt 100 "Nukeproof have certainly got the numbers very well dialled in on this... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Featured in the 2016 Dirt 100 "Nukeproof have certainly got the numbers very well dialled in on this bike"
Ready to race. The Nukeproof Mega 290 Team is a fast rolling 29er that is ready to fly over technically demanding enduro stages and all mountain trails.
The dialled enduro geometry is based on the highly praised 27.5” wheeled Mega and offers stable handling at speed while remaining nimble in tight technical sections. The 29” wheels are fast rolling over rough terrain and are combined with 150mm of fully active, four-bar, suspension travel. This is a quick and technically capable full sus MTB.
Featuring the RC3 models of the Rock Shox Monarch Plus shock and Pike fork you can fine tune the damping performance to suit your individual riding style as well as specific trail sections.
The SRAM XO-1 drivetrain features carbon cranks and offers slick reliable shifting in a lightweight package. Powerful with great modulation the SRAM Guide RS brakes offer confident speed control all conditions. The SRAM Rail 50 wheels and Rock Shox Reverb dropper post round off the impressive spec list.
Ride challenging terrain faster on the Nukeproof Mega 290 Team.
- Lightweight 29er frame with active 4-bar suspension
- 150mm of Rock Shox suspension travel for hard hitting trail riding
- SRAM XO-1 drivetrain for slick, reliable gear shifting on demanding trails
- Rock Shox Reverb Stealth dropper post to make the most of every trail
- Tapered 44-56mm headtube, ISCG 05 mounts
- Head angle: 66 degrees, Seat angle: 75.5 degrees
- Seatpost : 31.6mm, Rear axle: 12mm x 142mm
- Chainstay length: 450mm
- BB shell: 73mm, BB height: -30mm
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Black/Yellow
- The Nukeproof Mega 290 Pro is available with 0% APR finance
The Nukeproof Mega 290 Team 2016 Features are:
Frame: Custom hydroformed T6 6061 aluminium
Rear Shock: Rockshox Monarch Plus RC3 DB
Fork: Rockshox Pike RCT3, 29", Solo Air, Black, 150mm
Headset: Nukeproof 44-56IITS
Bars: Nukeproof Warhead 760 Riser; 760mm wide, 20mm rise,
Stem: Nukeproof Warhead, 31.8mm
Front Mech: E-13 LG-1
Rear Mech: SRAM X0-1, 11spd, Black
Shifters SRAM X0-1, 11spd, Black
Chainset: SRAM X0-1, Carbon, 170mm, 32T
Cassette: SRAM XG-1175, 10-42T
Chain: SRAM PC-X1
Front Brake: SRAM Guide RSC, 180mm
Rear Brake: SRAM Guide RSC, 180mm
Rims: SRAM Rail 50, Yellow/Black
Tyres: Schwalbe Magic Mary, 29", 2.35, TSC Front,
Schwalbe Nobby Nic, 29", 2.35, PSC Rear
Seatpost: Rockshox Reverb Stealth, 150mm, Black
Saddle: Nukeproof Vector AM, CrN-Ti, Black/Yellow