Nukeproof Scout 290 Sport 29er Mountain Bike 2018 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Rapid rolling MTB fun. The Nukeproof Scout 290 Sport is a hardcore hardtail 29er that can do it all.... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Rapid rolling MTB fun. The Nukeproof Scout 290 Sport is a hardcore hardtail 29er that can do it all. With dialled trail geometry, a 130mm travel suspension fork and 29” wheels the Scout is ready to tear up every trail on your mountain bike adventures.
- Triple butted aluminium alloy frame with updated trail geometry
- Boost hub spacing and Internal dropper post cable routing
- SR Suntour XCR-34 fork offers 130mm of plush suspension control
- Shimano Deore 1x10 speed drivetrain with wide range cassette
- Tektro hydraulic disc brakes for powerful stopping
- Rapid rolling 29” wheels with Maxxis Minion tyres
- Colour: Navy/Blue
- Sizes: Medium, Large, X Large
- The Nukeproof Scout 290 Sport is available with 0% APR finance
The Scout takes you back to minimal fuss, raw mountain biking. Whether its embracing your spirit of adventure or attacking the trail, the Scout is designed as a do it all Hardtail. Its low bottom bracket, slack head angle and stiff frame allow you to explore endless singletrack, rail berms or session the pump track.
Whichever wheel size you choose, Nukeproof guarantee you will enjoy every second of your ride, so get out and explore nature’s playground.
Scout is robust and versatile enough to provide comfort for longer XC rides, while allowing excellent handling at top speed. A low bottom bracket, slack head angle and stiff frame allow you to tackle anything that you come across.
Updated with longer geometry to accommodate even the tallest of riders, our engineers took the opportunity to soften the ride with a profile seat stay assembly
offering more compliance without compromising the torsional stiffness of the frame under pedalling.
Paired with the new ‘Boost 148’ rear axle spacing, helping build a stronger, stiffer wheel, the acceleration of the new Scout has been notably improved as well as allowing additional tyre clearance for up to 2.8” tyres.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Fork:||SR Suntour XCR-34 130mm|
|Bars:||Nukeproof Neutron 800mm|
|Front Brake:||Tektro HD M290|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro HD M290|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Deore|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis High Roller II 29" x 2.3", 3C Maxx Terra, TR|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis High Roller II 29" x 2.3", 3C Maxx Terra, TR|
|Seat Post:||Nukeproof Neutron|
|Chainset:||SR Suntour Zeron, 30T|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.