ODI Ruffian MX Lock-On Grip Bonus Pack
- ShowProduct Information The best of 2 Worlds, Narrow profile Ruffian grip combined with Motocross style half-waffle pattern ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Grips & Bar Tape Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionThe best of 2 Worlds, Narrow profile Ruffian grip combined with Motocross style half-waffle pattern for increased gripping power.
- Rugged Diamondised Knurl pattern for maximum traction.
- Ultra Narrow racing profile for maximum control.
- Motocross style half-waffle pattern for increased gripping power.
- Patented Lock-On system prevents twisting and gives rider security.
- Includes End plugs.
- This BONUS KIT includes Lock-On System grips and collars in a high value SET.
ODI Ruffian MX Lock-On Grip Bonus Pack Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Bought these for my sons cycle speedway bike Great secure fitting grips no chance of them slipping like the old ones. Easy to fit simple instrustions
Bought these for my sons cycle speedway bike Great secure fitting grips no chance of them slipping like the old ones. Easy to fit simple instrustionsClose review
Grips & Bar Tape Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.