ONeal Element MTB Pants - Shocker SS16
- ShowProduct Information Entry-level gear built better than what the other guys offer on their premium line! The Element line... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Trousers Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Heavy duty but lightweight denier fabrics give the perfect combination of comfort and protection while riding
- More durable, wear resistant panels on: seat, inside of legs, and knees
- Lighter weight, more breathable panels, positioned away from bike contact points
- Stretch panels in key points on the front, back, and knees of pants for great freedom of movement
- Elastic waist with adjustable ratchet closure system for a secure and snug fit
- Protective rubber patches for extra protection when crashing
- Tapered legs with elastic cuffs for a snug fit
- Fully lined for added comfort
- Removable, internal, EVA foam hip protectors
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Men's Trousers Size Guide
|Size||Waist (cm)||Waist (Inches)||Inside Leg Length (cm)||Inside Leg Length (Inches)|
|XS||61 - 67||24" - 26"||70||28"|
|S||68 - 74||27" - 29"||74||29"|
|M||75 82||30" - 32"||79||31"|
|L||83 - 39||33" - 35"||81||32"|
|XL||90 - 97||36" - 38"||84||33"|
|XXL||98 - 104||39" - 41"||85.5||34"|
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.