Oakley Sliver Polarized Foldable Sunglasses
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Standard glasses See the latest products
New in Standard glasses
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Polarized Sliver™ FoldableIndustrial artistry at its finest, this modern lifestyle look folds into a... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Industrial artistry at its finest, this modern lifestyle look folds into a sleek profile that’s big on convenience, and it’s a discoverable work of discoverable engineering with ultra-lightweight and durable NanOmatter™ frame material and spring-loaded piston hinges that allow its folding capabilities.
- Sliver F™ custom case
- Cleaning cloth
- Folding stems with piston spring loaded hinges for the ultimate sleek profile
- Center frame kept intact to preserve optical precision and alignment
- Skeletal construction inspired design
- Durability and all-day comfort of ultra lightweight, durable NanOmatter™ frame
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
One of the most optically pure materials used in eyewear today, it maximizes clarity and impact resistance while filtering out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. Not a coating, the UV protection is from the lens material itself.
High Definition Optics®
High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
Backed by decades of innovation, Oakley performance eyewear offers uncompromising protection against high-velocity and high-mass impact. The protection is a benefit of the premium materials and unique architectures of Oakley lens/frame combinations.
Eye damage attributed to ultraviolet light includes cataracts, pterygium and macular degeneration. Our Plutonite® lens material filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. The protection is from the lens material itself.
A patented innovation that ensures the frame makes contact only at the bridge of the nose and the sides of the head. It holds lenses in precise optical alignment with a secure fit that eliminates the pressure points common with frames that hook the ears.
Oakley’s ultra-lightweight and durable frame material allows for all-day comfort that is highly resistant to the elements.
Improving safety, comfort and performance, Oakley HDPolarized lenses filter out 99% of reflected glare without the haze and optical distortion that can come with polarized lenses made with conventional manufacturing techniques.
Designed to balance light transmission and reduce glare, this premium lens coating is made with superheated metal oxides. It is available in a spectrum of colors for optimizing vision in virtually any light condition.