A semi-rimless design with the widened view of rectangular lenses; this continuation of our popular Link series gives dimension to lightweight O Matter™ frame material to bridge the gap between style and performance
- PRIZM™ is a revolutionary lens technology that fine-tunes vision for specific sports and environments. See what you’ve been missing. Click here to learn more about Prizm Lens Technology.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter™ frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Optimal precision and impact resistance that meet or exceed ANSI Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
Improving safety, comfort and performance, Oakley HDPolarized lenses filter out 99% of reflected glare without the haze and optical distortion that can come with polarized lenses made with conventional manufacturing techniques.
Prizm™ is a revolution in lens optics built on decades of color science research. Prizm™ lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colors precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility.
High Definition Optics®
High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
Included Lens Specifications
Prizm Daily Polarized
- Light Transmission 14%
- Light Conditions Changing Conditions
- Contrast Increased
- Base Lens Color Light Grey