Orange Five Pro 27.5" Mountain Bike 2018 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Head out to your favourite trails aboard the Orange Five Pro. This full suspension trails bike has a... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Head out to your favourite trails aboard the Orange Five Pro. This full suspension trails bike has a British built alloy frame with a single pivot design. Fox shocks are found front and rear, controlling the 150mm front and 140mm rear travel, giving you the ability to push your limits in a wide variety of terrain. Hit the trails or even try your hand in some enduro races with the Orange Five Pro.
Contact us about customisation options for your Orange bike!
- 6061-T6 Monocoque UK Formed Custom Aluminium frame is super strong
- Fox Float DPS Performance shock controls the 140mm travel in the rear
- Fox 34 Float Performance fork has 150mm travel for trail control
- Shimano XT/SLX 1x11 speed drivetrain is slick shifting with wide gearing
- Shimano SLX disc brakes deliver smooth and powerful braking
- Maxxis High Roller II tyres offer huge grip in any condition
- Race Face Aeffect Dropper 150mm dropper seatpost
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Fizzy Orange
- The Orange Five Pro is available with 0% APR finance
The hardworking Five has been a stalwart of the Orange range for a long time. It’s tough, reliable and capable. The harder you push it the happier it seems to be. So, we better make sure we don’t mess with it right?
It was last updated a year and a half ago, it was time to see what we could do for the new Five. We liked the way the Four rode, and how it’s suspension action had a really active feel to it, we set about seeing how we could bring this same element to the Five’s set-up. To add the new compact rear suspension layout to the Five would be ideal, but where would we fit the shock? In theory lower in the frame, in practice, not so easy. But if it was easy, it wouldn’t be worth doing, and the guys in the frame department came up with the goods. Like the solving of a complex engineering puzzle we worked out a way to lower the shock by adding a new pressing in the fabrication of the downtube, leading the way to the compact rear on the Five and improving the shock’s ramp-up at the same time.
That isn’t all, we’ve added extra strength-forming features to all the major frame assemblies, improving resistance to lateral flex and twisting forces. Boost sizing at the rear hub and an extra 6mm in the pivot spacing helps here too, enabling us to add more tyre clearance.
And if that’s not enough, the CNC department found weight savings in the billet machined parts to build up the lightest Five we’ve ever produced.
Geometry is optimised for a 150mm travel fork, while the rear sits at the 140mm trail bike sweet spot.
We love the ride of the new Five, it’s lively ‘pop’ has to be experienced, and when pushed hard the bike gives back to the rider. Grip, feel and a lively ride all there in abundance.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||6061-T6 Monocoque UK Formed Custom Aluminium Tubing Bolt Type Allen Key Head 12 x 174mm (Boost 148mm Hub)|
|Fork:||Fox Performance 34 Float, 150mm 27.5"|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Float DPS Performance, 190 x 50mm|
|Headset:||Cane Creek, 49mm for Tapered Steerer|
|Stem:||Race Face Ride Stealth, 50mm x M35|
|Bars:||Race Face Chester Stealth, 780mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano SLX, 203mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano SLX, 180mm|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano XT, Shadow Plus|
|Rims:||Kore Realm 3.0, 27.5"|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis High Roller II, 2.3" 27.5 Exo TR|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis High Roller II, 2.3" 27.5 Exo TR|
|Seat Post:||Race Face Aeffect Dropper, 150mm|
|Chainset:||Race Face Aeffect DM 30T, Steel Ring|
|Bottom Bracket:||Race Face|
|Cassette:||Shimano SLX, 11-46T, 11spd|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.