Orange Five S 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Please Note: Image is for illustration purposes. The bike is supplied in Jet Black colour. Tough, ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Please Note: Image is for illustration purposes. The bike is supplied in Jet Black colour.
Tough, reliable and capable, the Orange Five S is a hard hitting full sus MTB with aggressive trail geometry and a lively feel - ideal for UK trail riding.
The 6061-T6 monocoque frame has been completely updated for 2017. Strength-forming features on the frame and swing arms add stiffness while overall weight has been reduced by 300g. The pivot point has been moved down for a more active feel, while the overall chainstay length has been reduced for nimbler handling in the tight. The five is a little longer and is now optimized for a 150mm travel fork which offers more stable handling at speed and over the rough. Boost hub spacing front and rear further improves stiffness for a supremely confident mountain bike ride.
The RockShox Yari fork and Monarch debonair shock are combined with a Shimano SLX 1x11 speed drivetrain for capable trail performance. Of course being and Orange you have the ability to upgrade components when you buy.
Ride more trails on the Orange Five S.
- 6061-T6 custom aluminium frame is made in the UK
- RockShox Monarch offers 140mm of rear wheel travel
- RockShox Yari RC fork offers 150mm of suspension travel
- Shimano SLX 1x11 speed drivetrain offers secure shifting
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Jet Black
- The Orange 5 S is available with 0% APR finance
As with all Orange bikes, you can upgrade certain components on the Five for your dream mountain bike build. Upgrade options include; Fork, rear shock, headset, drivetrain, bottom bracket, wheels, brakes, seatpost, pedals, colour and frame decals.
Call our bike specialist team on 01792 346501 to upgrade.
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||6061-T6 Monocoque UK Formed Custom Aluminium Tubing|
|Fork:||RockShox Yari 150 RC Boost|
|Rear Shock:||RockShox Monarch DB RT 190 x 51mm|
|Headset:||Cane Creek 49mm|
|Stem:||Race Face Ride M35 50mm|
|Bars:||Race Face Chester Riser 780mm M35|
|Front Brake:||Shimano M615 180mm/160mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano M615 180mm/160mm|
|Front Mech:||Top Guide Chain Device|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano SLX Shadow + 11spd|
|Shifters:||Shimano SLX 11spd|
|Rims:||Formula + Alex MD25 27.5"|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis High Roller II Exo TR 2.3|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis High Roller II Exo TR 2.3|
|Seat Post:||Race Face Ride|
|Chainset:||Race Face Ride Single 32t|
|Bottom Bracket:||Race Face|
|Chain:||SRAM PC1110 11spd|
|Cassette:||SRAM PG1130 11-42 11spd|