Orange RX9 RS 2019 - Gravel Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Gravel bikes See the latest products
New in Gravel bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information RX9 – SIMPLE REFINEMENT OF A CLASSIC GRAVEL PERFORMER We love the RX9 so much, it hits that perfect ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
RX9 – SIMPLE REFINEMENT OF A CLASSIC GRAVEL PERFORMER
We love the RX9 so much, it hits that perfect sweet spot for an all-road-off-road machine. It’s well-mannered on tarmac but really comes into its own when you turn down those unexplored trails you always wanted to check out. Confident off-road geometry means the RX9 is reassuringly capable for a dropbar bike.
The responsive and comfortable double-butted alloy frame features a low 30.9 seat tube for plenty or standover. Meanwhile, a 142 x 12mm bolt-through rear and 15mm bolt-through fork keeps things feeling sturdy and the handling snappy. The frame has internal dropper post compatibility too, so you can spec an RX9 to be as wild as you like. You’ve plenty of tyre choice too, with carefully shaped stays to allow up to 42mm 700c or a large volume 650b set-up.
Flat mount standard disc mount keeps things tidy and accessible for running panniers and mudguards – great for going the distance whatever the weather.
- Orange Road Cross Bike
- Lightweight frame designed in Britain
- 5 year frame warranty
- Carbon Fork 15mm Bolt Through
- Updated Frame with improved cable routing and 142x12mm bolt through dropouts
- Clearance for 42mm tyres
- Mudguard compatible
- A great spec with its rugged 1x11 drivetrain and hydraulic disk brakes. The carbon fork looks sharp and adds comfort up front
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||6061-T6 Custom Butted OS Aluminium Tube|
|Fork:||RX9 Rigid Carbon|
|Headset:||FPD 44mm For Tapered Steerer|
|Bars:||Easton EA50 Drop Bar|
|Front Brake:||Shimano 105 Hydraulic Disc|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano 105 Hydraulic Disc|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano 105 R7000|
|Shifters:||Shimano 105 Hydraulic|
|Rims:||Easton EA70 AX|
|Rear Hub:||QR 12x142|
|Front Tyre:||WTB Riddler 700x37 TCS Tan|
|Rear Tyre:||WTB Riddler 700x37 TCS Tan|
|Seat Post:||Easton EA50|
|Saddle:||Prologo Kappa RS|
|Chainset:||Shimano 105 50-34t|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano Hollow Tech II|
|Chain:||Shimano 11spd Road|
|Cassette:||Shimano 105 11-32T|
|Pedals:||Kore Rivera Thermo|