Orange Segment RS 29er Mountain Bike 2017 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Please Note: Image is for illustration purposes. The bike is supplied in Jet Black colour. Greater... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Please Note: Image is for illustration purposes. The bike is supplied in Jet Black colour.
Greater than the sum of its parts. The Orange Segment RS is a short travel, full sus 29er mountain bike that offers a fast and playful ride.
The lightweight, second generation, 6061-T6 monocoque aluminium frame is hand-made in the UK and features a low slung, confident mountain bike trail geometry. Boost hub spacing offers more tyre clearance and adds lateral stiffness while the 29” wheels offer an unflappably fast ride. More capable than its 120/110mm of suspension travel suggests, this 29er will encourage you to ride faster uphill as well as down.
The RockShox Pike RCT3 fork up front offers 120mm of confident suspension travel and is paired with the Monarch RCT3 shock for a balanced ride. The SRAM XO1/X1 11 speed drivetrain delivers slick, reliable shifting while the Guide R brakes deliver confident stopping power.
The Orange Segment RS is the fastest all-rounder than Orange make.
- Lightweight Monocoque frame is made in the UK
- Tubeless ready 29” wheels roll faster with more grip
- RockShox Pike RCT3 fork for 120mm of composed suspension travel
- RockShox Monarch RCT3 shock for a balanced ride
- SRAM XO1/X1 1x11 speed drivetrain for slick shifting
- Sizes: Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Jet Black
- The Orange Segment RS is available with 0% APR finance
As with all Orange bikes, you can upgrade certain components on the Segment for your dream mountain bike build. Upgrade options include; Fork, rear shock, headset, drivetrain, bottom bracket, wheels, brakes, seatpost, pedals, colour and frame decals.
Call our bike specialist team on 01792 346501 to upgrade.
The Orange Segment RS 29er 2017 Features are:
Frame: 6061-T6 Monocoque UK Formed Custom Aluminium Tubing
Rear Shock: RockShox Monarch RT3 165 x 36mm
Fork: RockShox Pike 120 RCT3 Solo Air Boost
Headset: Cane Creek 49mm
Bars: Renthal Fatbar M35 20mm Rise 800mm
Stem: Renthal Apex M35 50mm extension
Front Mech: Top Guide Chain Device
Rear Mech: Sram X0-1 Carbon 11spd
Shifters Sram GX1 11spd
Chainset: SRAM X1 Carbon 30t
Bottom Bracket: SRAM GXP
Cassette: SRAM PG1150 10-42 11spd
Chain: SRAM PCX1 11spd
Front Brake: SRAM Guide R 200mm/180mm
Rear Brake: SRAM Guide R 200mm/180mm
Rims: Hope Pro 4 (Black) + Mavic XM624 29"
Tyres: Maxxis Minion DHF / High Roller II Front,
Maxxis Minion DHF / High Roller II Rear
Seatpost: KS Lev Integra 125mm drop