Orange Stage 6 Evo SE Mountain Bike 2022 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Note: For options & upgrades call 01792 799508
- ShowProduct Information “Hair raisingly fast, with well-balanced handling” was the brief. We reckon the Stage 6 Evo is the b... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show MTB Sizing
- Show Orange Bike Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Show What's In The Box
Product Description“Hair raisingly fast, with well-balanced handling” was the brief. We reckon the Stage 6 Evo is the bike to raise the hairs on the back of your neck before setting you straight back to cool, calm and collected. If you love the feeling of dropping into a fast trail with the bike accelerating beneath you, the track’s texture coming up through the contact points and the suspension flowing over the rocks and roots, then this is the bike for you. No traction control button, just full-on sport mode - you're welcome.
- F: 150MM | R: 140MM | W: 29
- Brand New Lightweight Frame Handbuilt in Britain
- 5 year frame warranty with Limited Lifetime Crash Replacement
- New Aggressive Evo geometry optimised for 150mm front/140mm rear travel
- Asymmetrical swingarm with increased longitudinal stiffness
- New Progressive suspension kinematics.
- More neutral pivot location allowing less drivetrain/suspension interaction
- Low position Asymmetric pivot – neutral suspension feel
- Off-set pivot for chainring clearance
- Geometry for reduced offset fork
- New Improved dropout with UDH gear hanger
- Boost 148 rear hub spacing
- New Top tube accessory mounts
- Bottle cage mounts
- Internal cable/hose routing
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||6061-T6 Monocoque UK Formed Custom Aluminium Tubing|
|Fork:||Ohlins RXF 36 M.2 Air 150mm 29|
|Rear Shock:||Ohlins TTX1 Air 210x55|
|Headset:||Cane Creek 49mm for Tapered Steerer|
|Stem:||Hope M35 x 35mm Black|
|Bars:||Renthal FatBar M35 800mm|
|Front Brake:||Hope Tech 3 E4 Black 203/180|
|Rear Brake:||Hope Tech 3 E4 Black 203/180|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano SLX 12spd|
|Shifters:||Shimano SLX 12spd|
|Rims:||Stans Flow Mk4 29|
|Front Hub:||Hope Pro 4 (Black)|
|Rear Hub:||Hope Pro 4 (Black)|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHF 2.5 3C Exo / DHR II 2.4 Exo 29|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHF 2.5 3C Exo / DHR II 2.4 Exo 29|
|Seat Post:||SDG Tellis 150mm|
|Saddle:||SDG Strange Bel Air III|
|Chainset:||Race Face Aeffect 32t|
|Bottom Bracket:||Race Face|
|Cassette:||Shimano SLX 10-51T 12spd|
Mountain Bike Size Chart
Mountain Bike Size
4’8” – 5’1”
143 – 155 cm
13” (33 cm)
5’1” – 5’4”
155 – 163 cm
15” (38 cm)
5’4” – 5’7”
163 – 170 cm
16” (41 cm)
5’7” – 5’10”
170 – 178 cm
5’10” – 6’0”
178 – 183 cm
6’0” – 6’3”
183 – 191 cm
20” (51 cm)
6’3” – 6’5”
191 – 196 cm
21” (53 cm)
6’5” – 6’9”
196 – 205 cm
22” (56 cm)
* Mountain bikes are sized differently to road bikes. Typically, they are sized in inches as the first MTBs were produced in the USA. European brands like Lapierre and Haibike like to use centimetres for all their bikes. The measurements of their mountain bikes doesn’t match their road bikes but are like a simple conversion from the inches measurement. This is why we have included cm measurements in brackets for the Mountain bike column.
Read our bike size guide for more information on sizing.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Orange Bike Guide
How do I apply for finance?
At Tredz, you can spread the cost of your purchase and pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount). Finance is provided by Barclays Partner Finance and PayPal Credit with 0% APR finance available on purchases over £250 for Barclays Partner Finance and from £99 for PayPal Credit. Eligibility criteria apply.
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & Barclays will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Barclays Eligibility Checker
You can use the Barclays Eligibility Checker to find out if you are likely to be accepted for a loan through Barclays Partner Finance without affecting your credit score.
Credit is subject to application, financial circumstances and borrowing history. Tredz is the credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance is the lender.Eligibility Checker *This takes you to the Barclays secure gateway
Flexible finance options
Choose your term.
Lowest 0% interest
for 48 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
What's In The Box
What's In The Box
As cyclists ourselves, we know you will be keen to get out on your new bike as soon as possible. That's why we provide you with all the essential kit you need to get your shiny new bike rolling for the first time.
Most bikes don't come with pedals as standard so we include a set of basic pedals, free of charge with every bike we send out. We will also provide you with a pedal spanner to fit them and a 9-key trail tool, along with full instructions for setting your bike up out of the box. Each bike is sent out with a 16 point, quality control check sheet so you can be confident that your bike has been fully checked by our qualified mechanics.
- Basic setup instructions
- 16 point quality control checklist
- Free tredz multitool
- Free tred pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Free drawstring kit bag
- Free bike insurance voucher
All these items are provided at no extra charge and are packed into a Tredz drawstring bag that doubles up as a handy backpack for carrying your ride essentials.
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free ‘basic’ pedals
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free Tredz 9-key trail tool
- Free Tredz drawstring bag
- Free 14 Days insurance voucher
- 16 point, quality control check sheet
Read our bike setup guide.
- Tredz bikes are fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- 0% APR finance available on any basket over £99
- 365 day 'no hassle' returns
- Free UK delivery, on a date that suits you
You may also like...
Finance provider options available