Orbea Alma H30 29er Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Alma is for the the quickest lap times. The steepest climbs. Alma is for the strongest accelerations... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Alma is for the the quickest lap times. The steepest climbs. Alma is for the strongest accelerations and highest altitudes. Alma is for the biggest stages, the loudest fans and the toughest riders. Alma is for the fiercest competitors, the athletes who accept nothing less than superlatives. When a few fleeting seconds separate fast from faster, Alma is for the fastest.
- 4X4 Dynamic Structure - External forces on the frame under the riders weight - cornering stresses or vibration from impacts - have a large effect on control and traction. Creating a natural flex point in the top tube by adding a forth bend offers an efficient, smooth ride that feels like floating over rough terrain.
- BWC - Instead of trying to squeeze everybody on a single wheel size, we offer Big Wheels that are scaled to fit riders of any height. BWC offers five frames in two wheel sizes - Small and Medium frames with 27.5" wheels. Medium, Large and XL frames with 29" wheels.
- Boost - Alma becomes more precise and responsive with 420/430mm chainstays and the increased rigidity of a 12mm through-axle system. The Boost 148 standard widens rear axle spacing to 148mm which moves the chainline outboard by 3mm and increases the space available at the bottom bracket.
- World Cup Geometry - Refinements of Alma's World Cup Geometry reflect the evolution of elite racing. A slacker head angle (69.3/69.5 degrees) provides stability on increasingly demanding tracks. A steeper seat angle and lower stack height increases handling precision and pedaling efficiency. Shorter (420/430mm) chainstays deliver maximum agility without instability.
|Frame:||Orbea Hydroformed triple butted aluminum. Patented 4x4 evo construction. Tapered head tube. XC racing geometry. Direct post mount disc brake.|
|Fork:||RockShox Recon Silver RL 100 Air|
|Headset:||FSA 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" Integrated|
|Bars:||Orbea OC-II Flat 720mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano M365 Hydraulic Disc|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano M365 Hydraulic Disc|
|Front Mech:||Shimano SLX M7025 31,8mm|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano XT M8000 GS Shadow Plus|
|Shifters:||Shimano SLX M7000|
|Rims:||Mach1 Traxx 21c Tubeless Ready|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Ikon 2.20" FB 60 TPI Dual|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Ikon 2.20" FB 60 TPI Dual|
|Seat Post:||Orbea OC-II 27.2x400mm|
|Chainset:||FSA Comet Megaexo 24x36t|
|Cassette:||Sun Race 11-40t 11-Speed|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.