Orbea Gain F10 2018 - Electric Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric Road Bikes See the latest products
New in Electric Road Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information For commuting and city riding, there’s few better bikes than the Orbea Gain F10. With its sleek look... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
For commuting and city riding, there’s few better bikes than the Orbea Gain F10. With its sleek looks and subtle design, the Gain F10 resembles a sports hybrid bike, but has a fully integrated battery in the downtube and hub motor, disguising its capabilities beautifully. The Shimano Deore drivetrain is a smooth shifter, and the hydraulic disc brakes keep speed control at your fingertips. A full set of mudguards, rear rack and lights make the Gain F10 fully kitted for urban use.
- Alloy frame with fully integrated battery and Mode Button
- Speed 400mm carbon fork with flat mount for disc brakes
- Shimano Deore 1x10 speed drivetrain with wide cassette for great all-round riding
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes offer powerful braking
- Full length mudguards, rear rack and front and rear lights add versatility
- Brooks Cambium saddle adds premium touch
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Graphite/Anthracite, Orange/Black, Grey/White
- The Orbea Gain F10 is available with 0% APR finance
- Motor: Ebikemotion X35 rear hub mounted, 40Nm torque
- Battery: Ebikemotion 36V/6.9A 250Wh, with reserve battery available
- User interface/remote: iWoc ONE interface button on toptube
- Connectivity: Bluetooth® ebikemotion® and CAN Control System
Gain was designed to enhance your ride, not dominate it. The Enough Power and Enough Energy concepts result in an exceptionally lightweight, sportive and rideable bike – a machine that heeds the call of the open road. Gain embraces your sweat and hard work and works in unison with your efforts to tick off the kilometres. System interfaces are modern, integrated and sleek. There are no bulky components to reduce the riding experience, distractions have been minimized so it’s just you, Gain and the hours ahead.
Save space on your handlebar for a GPS if you wish, or ride without clutter. Gain's control centre is an attractive and discreet button on the top tube. With the simple iWoc ONE interface you can power the system on and off, check motor assist level and view the remaining battery charge. Coloured LED Lighting puts all the information you need right at your fingertip.
The battery is one of the most noticeable components of an eBike system, so every step has been taken to find the lightest, smallest and most discreet unit. Gain's Enough Energy concept offers you enough battery power, not more. It eliminates the need for a bulky, high-output battery that needs to be removed for the bike.
The heart of Gain, the rear hub motor is the key to Gain's Enough Power concept. The sophisticated drive system delivers enough smooth and reliable assistance at levels designed to enhance your ride, not dominate it. And since the motor is at the hub, you'll experience drag-free pedalling when Gain is not providing a punch.
Gain doesn't require a multitude of wires, ports or accessories. The CAN (Controller Area Network) bus port offers a single interface for charging, system diagnosis of attaching the external backup battery.
Gain's smooth and balanced assist requires an advanced sensor. Blending perfectly with our effort to create a sleek and discrete system, the cassette lock ring holds 20 magnets that are detected by the integrated dropout sensor. The system monitors your pedalling output and adjusts power accordingly.
A smartphone and smartwatch compatible app enables deeper control of the iWoc system used by Gain. Ride tracking, activity and GPS route uploading and other functions are available from your mobile device, making Gain an even more valuable tool.
Versatility – Multiple Bikes In One
Gain is ready for many roles - Gravel Road or Commuting. Tire clearance, the ability to mount accessories like mud guards combined with a functional All-Road Geometry means that Gain can change. Mount and secure aftermarket fenders in a sleek and simple installation that is sturdy and attractive. Attach a rack for extra carrying capacity. Gain's won't mind, it's what we intended when we created one of our most versatile bikes.
The move to wider tires is happening everywhere, with even road racers opting for the comfort and lower rolling resistance of 25c of 27c tires. To make Gain even more versatile, it is possible to mount most 40c tires.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Fork:||Speed 400mm Carbon Flat mount|
|Bars:||Orbea AL320 Riser 680mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano M315 Hydraulic Disc|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano M315 Hydraulic Disc|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Deore M6000 GS Shadow Plus|
|Shifters:||Shimano Deore M6000|
|Front Hub:||Airline Corsa|
|Rear Hub:||Airline Corsa|
|Front Tyre:||Kenda K1067 700x38C Reflective type+puncture protection|
|Rear Tyre:||Kenda K1067 700x38C Reflective type+puncture protection|
|Seat Post:||Orbea C255 27.2x300mm|
|Chainset:||Prowheel Pioneer 42t|
|Cassette:||Sun Race 11-42t 10-Speed|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.