Orbea MX 24 Team Disc 2018 - Junior Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail 24 wheel bikes See the latest products
New in Hardtail 24 wheel bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Orbea MX 24 Team Disc is a high quality bike for kids to really excel on. It is a kids bike for ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
The Orbea MX 24 Team Disc is a high quality bike for kids to really excel on. It is a kids bike for serious riding, complete with powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes and performance Shimano Deore 1x10 speed drivetrain, complete with wide range cassette to climb even the steepest hills. The lightweight alloy frame is easy to handle too.
- Lightweight aluminium alloy frame is easy to handle
- Robust Hi-Ten steel fork steers accurately
- Shimano Deore 1x10 speed drivetrain I slick shifting and has wide range cassette
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes are powerful and consistent in all weather
- Knobbly Kenda tyres grip in all terrain
- Components optimised for children
- Sizes: ages 10-12
- Colours: Black/Orange
- The Orbea MX 24 Team Disc is available with 0% APR finance
We know the feeling… we all want our kids to fall in love with the freedom and joy of cycling. We want to ride with a smiling face next to us rather than watch our mini-friends struggle with an oversized, heavy, low-quality toy. With Orbea’s MX Kids lineup, finding a real machine like yours that is scaled down for small riders becomes a reality. MX Kids bikes are among the lightest on the market and make use of smaller brake levers, saddles and pedals because comfort, control and fun aren’t only for adults. Multiple wheel sizes, many configurations and, most importantly, a few colour options make MX Kids the best catalyst for a growing passion. Nurturing a love of riding requires an investment and your child understands the significance of riding a bike just like yours. And with frames designed to last a lifetime, Your MX Kids bike will be ready for more kids whenever you are. But don’t rush, enjoy your MX Kids bike together as long as you can before the moment slips away.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Orbea MX 24 Alu only disc|
|Fork:||Orbea Alu 24" only disc|
|Bars:||Orbea OC-I Riser 560mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano M396 Hydraulic Disc|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano M396 Hydraulic Disc|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Deore M6000 GS Shadow Plus|
|Shifters:||Shimano Deore M6000|
|Rims:||Mach1 Klixx 23c Tubeless Ready|
|Front Hub:||Mach1 Klixx 23c Tubeless Ready|
|Rear Hub:||Mach1 Klixx 23c Tubeless Ready|
|Front Tyre:||Kenda 1047 24x2,10" 60TPI Wire DTC|
|Rear Tyre:||Kenda 1047 24x2,10" 60TPI Wire DTC|
|Seat Post:||Orbea OC-I 27.2x300mm|
|Chainset:||Alloy 32t (152)|
|Chain:||Fsa Team Issue|
|Cassette:||Shimano HG50 11-36t 10-Speed|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.
Orbea MX 24 Team Disc 2018 - Junior Bike Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Great looking bike and well built, but the disc brakes and extra gears add weight, so it's almost 2 kgs heavier than the lightest 24" kids bikes. It may suit adventurous young riders who can make use of the better brakes and gears, but for us getting up hills is the priority so we swapped it for a Hoy. Seat is rock hard, but easily changed of course
Great looking bike and well built, but the disc brakes and extra gears add weight, so it's almost 2 kgs heavier than the lightest 24" kids bikes. It may suit adventurous young riders who can make use of the better brakes and gears, but for us getting up hills is the priority so we swapped it for a Hoy. Seat is rock hard, but easily changed of courseClose review