Orbea Occam AM H30 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full sus short travel MTB See the latest products
New in Full sus short travel MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Singletrack filled with rocks and roots. Loose climbs that take finesse to finish without walking. S... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Trail Geometry - The TR/AM Trail Geometry concept divides the Occam family into Occam TR and Occam AM models. Shorter travel TR models take advantage of fast-rolling 29" wheels while the AM varieties pack more bump-eating suspension into a manageable size using 27.5" wheels. Our consistent and proportional stack and reach measurements guarantee that every rider experiences flawless handling in a svelte, fun and fast bike regardless of frame size or wheel size.
- Advanced Dynamics - Advanced Dynamics is not a design, but a development process. Our unique method transforms virtual models into real, highly-refined machines. Bikes for demanding riders that are faster, more fun to ride and far beyond ordinary. The leverage ratio curve of the Occam is perfect for efficient trail riding.
- UFO - We've done away with the pivot point at the rear axle. The flexible seat stay design creates an ultralight bike that requires little maintenance and offers stiffness and acceleration like you've never felt in a full suspension bike. UFO saves over 140g and results in a faster Occam.
- Boost - Occam is precise and responsive with 425/435mm chainstays and the excellent rigidity of a 12mm through-axle system. The Boost 148 standard widens rear axle spacing to 148mm which moves the chainline outboard by 3mm and increases the space available at the bottom bracket.
The Orbea Occam AM H30 650b 2017 Features are:
Frame: Orbea Hydroformed Triple Butted Aluminum. Advanced Dynamics 140 mm travel suspension. 27,5" wheels. C-Boost 12x148 rear axle system. Trail III geometry. Internal cable routing. PF92 Press fit
Rear Shock: Fox Float DPS Performance 3-Position custom tune 200x51mm
Fork: Fox 34 Float Performace 140 3-Position QR15x110
Headset: FSA 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" Integrated
Bars: Orbea OC-II Riser 760mm
Stem: Race Face Ride
Front Mech: Shimano SLX M7020 Direct mount
Rear Mech: Shimano XT M8000 GS Shadow Plus Direct Mount
Shifters Shimano SLX M7000 I-Spec (B-type)
Chainset: Shimano SLX M7000-B2 26x36t
Cassette: Shimano SLX M7000 11-42t 11-Speed
Chain: Shimano HG601-11
Front Brake: Shimano M506 Hydraulic Disc
Rear Brake: Shimano M506 Hydraulic Disc
Rims: Mach1 Klixx 23c Tubeless Ready
Tyres: Maxxis Ardent 2,25" FB 60 TPI Front,
Maxxis Ardent 2,25" FB 60 TPI Rear
Seatpost: Orbea Digit 31.6x400mm
Pedals: Not Included