Orbea Occam TR M-LTD 29er Mountain Bike 2018 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Ultimate all-mountain, trail bike performance. The Orbea Occam TR M-LTD is a 29” MTB with a carbon f... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Ultimate all-mountain, trail bike performance. The Orbea Occam TR M-LTD is a 29” MTB with a carbon fibre full sus frame, making it capable and super lightweight for long days in the saddle.
The Occam TR carbon frame is super lightweight and robust, proving as much with a lifetime warranty. It features a new suspension system developed through Orbea’s Advanced Dynamics process. Their UFO technology eliminates the need for a rear pivot, rather relying on flexible stays to deliver the small amount of movement necessary to active the shock. This has allowed Orbea to achieve a low frame weight of 1.99kg (without shock) which is nearing XC level lightness on a fully capable all-mountain bike.
It has been kept up to date with modern low, long and slack geometry and Boost 12x148mm spacing. A Fox Float DPS Factory 3-Position Adjust Evol rear shock allows the 120mm rear travel to work its magic with slippery Kashima coating. Up front is a matching 130mm Fox 34 Float Factory fork with Fit4 damper that delivers superb bump absorption. It also has Boost spacing with a 15x110mm thru-axle.
Getting you moving is SRAM’s superb XO1/XX1 Eagle 12 speed drivetrain. It has a massive 500% gear range, allowing even the steepest or longest climbs seem like mere molehills. The super crisp shifts will have you changing gears just to feel the clicks. Keeping speed management as a priority are a pair of SRAM Guide RSC disc brakes. They have tool-free reach adjust and free stroke adjust so you can set them exactly to your liking.
Carbon wheels are what dreams are made of, and the DT Swiss XMC-1200 Spline wheels are up there with the best. They offer cross country weight with all mountain strength, while increasing prowess in the handling department.
Ride any trail you want with the Orbea Occam TR M-LTD.
- Occam TR Carbon frame with 120mm travel, UFO suspension and Boost 12x148
- Fox Float DPS Factory 3-Position Adjust Evol Kashima rear shock controls the rear suspension
- Fox 34 Float Factory 130mm Fit4 damper fork with Kashima coating Boost 15x110mm spacing
- SRAM XO1/XX1 Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain delivers massive 500% gearing
- SRAM Guide RSC disc brakes offer smooth and powerful stopping performance
- DT Swiss XRC-1200 Spline carbon wheelset is super lightweight and strong
- Orbea Lifetime Warranty
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Red/Black, Mint/Black
- The Orbea Occam TR M-LTD is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Orbea Occam TR 2018 OMR 120mm travel UFO 29/27.5+ Boost 12x148 PF|
|Fork:||Fox 34 Float Factory 130 FIT4 3-Pos-Adj QR15x110 Kashima|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Float DPS Factory 3-Position Adjust Evol Kashima custom tune 184x44mm|
|Headset:||FSA 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" Integrated|
|Stem:||Race Face Turbine 35mm interface|
|Bars:||Race Face Next 35 10mm Rise 780mm|
|Front Brake:||Avid Guide RSC Hydraulic Disc|
|Rear Brake:||Avid Guide RSC Hydraulic Disc|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM XX1 Eagle Gold|
|Shifters:||SRAM XX1 Eagle|
|Rims:||DT XRC-1200 Spline 25mm TLR 15/110mm IS (6-bolt)|
|Front Hub:||DT XRC-1200 Spline 25mm TLR 15/110mm IS (6-bolt)|
|Rear Hub:||DT XRC-1200 Spline 25mm TLR 15/110mm IS (6-bolt)|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Ardent 2,4" TLR Exo Dual|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Forekaster 2.35" 120 TPI TLR Dual Exo|
|Seat Post:||Race Face Turbine Dropper 31.6x440/150mm|
|Chainset:||SRAM XX1 Eagle Boost 32t Gold|
|Chain:||SRAM XX1 Eagle 12-Speed|
|Cassette:||SRAM X01 XG-1295 Eagle 10-50t 12-Speed|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.