Orbea Oiz M50 29er Mountain Bike 2018 - XC Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Orbea Oiz M50 is an XC bike built for racing. The full suspension frame is made from carbon, whi... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Orbea Oiz M50 is an XC bike built for racing. The full suspension frame is made from carbon, which keeps it lightweight, yet strong. Shimano delivers smooth shifting with its XT/SLX drivetrain, and braking is taken care of with powerful hydraulic Shimano disc brakes. The Fox suspension front and rear delivers superb control on the trails. With 29er Mavic rims, you’ll get stable handling and easier roll over for larger features.
- Lightweight Carbon OMP frame has 95mm of efficient travel
- Fox 32 Float SC Performance has 100mm travel and remote lockout
- Fox Float DPS Performance shock has remote lockout
- Shimano XT/SLX 2x11 speed drivetrain is slick shifting
- Shimano MT500 disc brakes are powerful and reliable
- Mavic Crossmax rims are robust for greater control
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Black/Orange, Black/Mint
- The Orbea Oiz M50 29er is available with 0% APR finance
Oiz is engineered for one purpose – Speed
The kind of lung-burning, cross-country efficiency that is expected from a racing bike, matched with DNA that devours rough terrain and leaves traditional hardtails behind. Lap after lap, Oiz responds eagerly to each climb, every rocky, root-filled descent, pushing you to ride faster. Oiz is the ultimate advantage – not a machine that rides in the middle of the pack – Oiz was Born to Win.
Advanced Dynamics - Advanced Dynamics is not a design, but a development process. Our unique method transforms virtual models into real, highly-refined machines - Bikes for demanding riders that are faster, more fun to ride and far beyond ordinary.
Boost - Oiz becomes more precise and responsive with the increased rigidity of a 12mm through-axle system. The Boost 148 standard widens rear axle spacing to 148mm which moves the chainline outboard by 3mm and increases the space available at the bottom bracket.
UFO - We've done away with the pivot point at the rear axle. The flexible seat stay design creates an ultralight bike that requires little maintenance and offers stiffness and acceleration like you've never felt in a full suspension bike.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Orbea Oiz Carbon 27" OMP 2017 Boost Press Fit Taper DCR|
|Fork:||Fox 32 Float SC Performace 100 Remote QR15x110|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Float DPS Performance 3-Position Remote Evol custom tune165x38mm|
|Headset:||FSA 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" Integrated|
|Stem:||Race Face Ride|
|Bars:||Orbea OC-II Flat 720mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano MT500 Hydraulic Disc|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano MT500 Hydraulic Disc|
|Front Mech:||Shimano SLX M7020 Direct mount|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano XT M8000 GS Shadow Plus Direct Mount|
|Shifters:||Shimano SLX M7000 I-Spec II|
|Rims:||Mavic Crossmax NT TL 6-Bolt|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Ikon 2.20" TLR 120 TPI 3C Exo|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Ikon 2.20" TLR 120 TPI 3C Exo|
|Seat Post:||Race Face Ride 31.6x375mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano MT600-B2 26x36t|
|Cassette:||Sun Race 11-40t 11-Speed|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.