Orbea Orca Aero M10i Team 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information A race bread aero bike to take you further than ever before. The Orbea Orca Aero M10i Team combines ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
A race bread aero bike to take you further than ever before. The Orbea Orca Aero M10i Team combines a fantastic frame to top of the line components to create an aero race bike to win on. The OMR carbon frame is designed to slip easily through the air, reducing resistance and gaining you that essential advantage. For super high performance shifting, there’s no better than Shimano’s Dura Ace Di2 electronic drivetrain. And fast rolling comes curtesy of the Fulcrum Racing Quattro Carbon wheels.
- Orbea Aero carbon OMR frame is lightweight and built to defy the air
- Orbea Aero OMR carbon fork works with the frame for aero efficiency
- Shimano Dura Ace Di2 2x11 speed electronic drivetrain delivers lightning fast and professional level shifting
- FULCRUM Racing Quattro Carbon wheels are lightweight and fast rolling
- Vittoria Open Corsa Competition G+ 25c tyres are grippy and fast
- Sizes: 47cm, 49cm, 51cm, 53cm, 55cm, 57cm, 60cm
- Colours: Orange, Black
- The Orbea Orca Aero M10i Team is available with 0% APR finance
There are plenty of great bikes that offer flexibility, a relaxed, neutral position and mellow handling. Orca is not one of them – Orca is designed for the guy who has already ridden 6000kms in February and can somehow sustain 500 watts in the middle of winter. The guy whose legs look like they are chiselled directly from the local mountains, the guy you have NEVER beaten, and is always ready to make the pace. Orca is for professionals, hardmen, hardwomen and dedicated weirdos that have never even consider quitting early. Orca is for riders who spend so much time talking about watts and training that you wouldn’t dream of inviting them to your party, and they wouldn’t come anyway because it’s past their bedtime. Orca isn’t for everyone – Do you want to be fast?
Dynamic Structure Stiffness - The Large majority of torsional and lateral loads are handled by the lower spine of the frame. The headtube, downtube and chainstays are shaped to resist twisting and transmit power to the rear wheel. There is no doubt about it, large cross-sections and resistance to flex in the bottom of the frame translate directly to more watts on the road and a sensation that power transfer is instantaneous.
Smoothness - External forces on the frame - cornering stresses or vibration from rough roads - have an effect on control and traction. The seat stays of the new Orca are thinner, the cross-sections and diameters reduced to give maximum traction and control over rough surfaces without compromising global rigidity. The natural flex patterns created by the carbon layup and minimal bulk of the top tube and seat stays deliver a dynamic, smooth ride that feels like floating over rough roads.
Freeflow - Rotation of the spokes and today's wider rims and tires approaching from behind the fork (against the flow of wind as the wheel spins) creates a high pressure/high drag zone. Freeflow spreads the fork legs away from the area to reduce pressure and turbulence. Normal directional aerodynamics remain unchanged, but the bike gets faster because the airspace inside the freeflow fork blades is less chaotic.
Orbea Road Racing Geometry - Orca Racing Geometry is born from almost 100 years of designing road racing bikes and is the perfect balance of responsiveness and stability. The position is aggressive to maximize body aerodynamics and efficiency. Handling is precise and intuitive. Angles and dimensions are considered carefully across a range of sizes to put more power to the road with every pedal stroke, and more power means more speed.
Please Note: Image is for display purposes only. Please refer to bike specifications for accurate bike information.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Orbea Aero carbon OMR|
|Fork:||Orbea Aero OMR|
|Headset:||FSA 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" Integrated Carbon Cup ACB Bearings|
|Bars:||FSA Metron 4D Compact|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Dura-Ace R9110|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Dura-Ace R9110-RS|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Dura-Ace 9150 Di2|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Dura-Ace 9150 Di2|
|Shifters:||Shimano Dura-Ace 9150 Di2|
|Rims:||FULCRUM Racing Quattro Carbon|
|Front Hub:||FULCRUM Racing Quattro Carbon|
|Rear Hub:||FULCRUM Racing Quattro Carbon|
|Front Tyre:||Vittoria Open Corsa Competition G+ 700x25c|
|Rear Tyre:||Vittoria Open Corsa Competition G+ 700x25c|
|Seat Post:||Orbea Aero OMR|
|Chainset:||Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 34x50t|
|Cassette:||Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 11-28t 11-Speed|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.