Orbea Orca M12 2015 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description With industry leading lightness, the SRAM Red 22 components are a perfect match for the all-new OMP ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Key Features :
- Together they form a race-worthy package that ensures top performance and quick shifts in any situation.
- We were among the first bike companies to offer complete SRAM road groups, and their latest efforts are nothing less than superb.
- The Orca M12 is a bike that is bred for road racing.
- In addition to a complete new look, the frameset is lighter, stiffer, and more compliant than ever before.
- You'll get the lightness you want in the mountains, the efficiency you need for hard efforts, and the necessary comfort to be able to finish fast.
- Treat yourself to the very best.
The Orbea Orca M12 2015 Features are:
Frame: Orca carbon OMP, monocoque, tapered 1-1/8" - 1,5", PF 86mm, powermeter compatible, internal cable routing, EC/DC compatible, 130mm rear spacing, 27,2 mm seat tube.
Fork: Orca OMP carbon fork, full carbon steerer, tapered 1-1/8" - 1,5", carbon dropouts
Headset: FSA 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" Integrated Carbon Cup ACB Bearings
Bars: FSA Energy Compact
Stem: FSA Energy
Front Mech: SRAM Red 22 Yaw
Rear Mech: SRAM Red 22
Shifters SRAM Red 22 DoubleTap
Chainset: SRAM Red 22 34x50
Cassette: SRAM Red XG 1190 11-28 11-Speed
Chain: SRAM Red PC-1190R
Front Brake: SRAM Red
Rear Brake: SRAM Red
Rims: Mavic Ksyrium Elite
Tyres: Yksion Pro GripLink 700x23 127TPI Front Yksion Pro PowerLink 700x23 127TPI Rear
Seatpost: FSA SL-K SB20 27.2x350mm