Orbea Ordu M20 2017 - Triathlon Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Triathlon bikes See the latest products
New in Triathlon bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Ordu translates to “moment” in the Basque language. It’s the perfect name for a bike created to capt... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Ordu translates to “moment” in the Basque language. It’s the perfect name for a bike created to capture the efforts of training and distill them into the present, a single focus on having the time of your life. The time you push so deep into the tunnel you can’t recall the minutes spent on the road. When heart rate, wattage and gear selection completely vanish from your perception and it is only you and the bike. We all know moments like this - the rarest of events when somehow you ride beyond your capabilities and do the perfect effort. Everything clicks into place and you have the time of your life.
- Freeflow - Rotation of the spokes and today's wider rims and tires approaching from behind the fork (against the flow of wind as the wheel spins) creates a high pressure/high drag zone. Freeflow spreads the fork legs away from this area to reduce pressure and turbulence. Normal directional aerodynamics remain unchanged but the bike gets faster because the airspace inside the Freeflow fork blades is less chaotic.
- Mondragon Tube Shapes - Not many bike companies have the research and development capabilities of an Engineering School at their fingertips. Orbea works directly with specialists at Mondragon University in the Basque Country to analyze and test aerodynamic concepts. Our subtle improvements to a traditional airfoil are aimed specifically at helping riders go faster in conditions typically encountered on the road - Faster at lower speeds and faster at higher yaw angles.
- Mini Taper - We decided to go a different route. We developed a 25.4 x 28.6mm Mini Taper for the Ordu headtube and fork steerer tube. Air flows smoothly around the reduced frontal area and past a clever aerodynamic stem cover and continues unhindered. These solutions decrease drag by reducing frontal area by 10% over a straight 28.6mm design and save a few grams at the the same time. No small improvement.
- Multisport Geometry - Take advantage of Ordu's true multisport geometry for Triathlons or Time Trials without workarounds. Its hard to give it your all if you feel like you're making do. Ordu was designed under the premise that there's no reason to settle for an almost-perfect fit. With a calculated linear progression between sizes and the frankly massive range of saddle positions made possible by our symmetrical seat post, you'll never have the nagging feeling that you'd be faster "if only..."
The Orbea Ordu M20 2017 Features are:
Frame: Ordu carbon OME, monocoque, 1-1/8" head tube, PF 86mm, powermeter compatible, internal cable routing, EC/DC compatible, 130mm rear spacing, vertical dropouts, UCI legal, external battery compatible.
Fork: Ordu OME carbon fork, aluminum steerer, 1-1/8" head tube.
Headset: FSA 1-1/8" Integrated Carbon Cup
Bars: Vision Trimax Alloy
Stem: FSA Gossamer Pro
Front Mech: Shimano Ultegra 6800
Rear Mech: Shimano Ultegra 6800
Shifters Shimano Bar End SL-BSR1
Chainset: Vision Trimax Pro MegaExo 36x52t
Cassette: Shimano 105 5800 11-28t 11-Speed
Chain: Fsa Team Issue
Front Brake: FSA Gossamer Pro
Rear Brake: FSA Gossamer Pro
Rims: Vision Team 30 Comp Clincher
Tyres: Vittoria Rubino Pro 700x25 120TPI G+ Front - Vittoria Rubino Pro 700x25 120TPI G+ Rear
Seatpost: Orbea Ordu OME
Pedals: Not Included