Orbea Sport 10 Mountain Bike 2018 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Cycle on and off-road with confidence all-year-round. The Orbea Sport 10 is a hardtail mountain bike... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (2)
Cycle on and off-road with confidence all-year-round. The Orbea Sport 10 is a hardtail mountain bike that is ideal for leisurely cycling on gravel tracks and cycle paths and features hydraulic disc brakes for improved wet weather stopping power. Easy to ride and stable, the Sport 30 is great for commuting on mixed terrain as well as exploring cycle tracks and trails on the weekends.
- Aluminium alloy frame with internal cable routing
- SR Suntour fork offers 75mm of bump soaking suspension travel
- Shimano 3x7 speed drivetrain for a wide range of gears
- Hydraulic disc brakes for confident all-weather stopping power
- Compatible with rear luggage rack
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- Colours: Black/Blue, Black/White, White/Red
- The Orbea Sport 10 is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Orbea Aluminum. Easy Ride Geometry. Internal Cable Routing|
|Fork:||SR Suntour M3030 75mm Disc QR|
|Bars:||Orbea OC Riser 720mm|
|Front Brake:||Tektro M285 Hydraulic Disc|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro M285 Hydraulic Disc|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Tourney TY300 31,8mm|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano TY300|
|Rims:||Mach1 ER20 19c|
|Front Hub:||Mach1 ER20 19c|
|Rear Hub:||Mach1 ER20 19c|
|Front Tyre:||Kenda K922 2,10"|
|Rear Tyre:||Kenda K922 2,10"|
|Seat Post:||Orbea OC 27.2x400mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano TY301 24x34x42t|
|Cassette:||Shimano TZ31 14-34t 7-Speed|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.
Orbea Sport 10 Mountain Bike 2018 - Hardtail MTB Reviews
Customer Reviews (2)
Good all round bike for the money, 1issue brakeleak
Good all round bike for the money, 1issue brakeleakClose review
Am actually amazed at the quality of this bike. Had constant communication from Tredz and the delivery company. Bike arrived when I was told it would and it is even better in person than the picture. Would highly recommend this bike and the Tredz company
Am actually amazed at the quality of this bike. Had constant communication from Tredz and the delivery company. Bike arrived when I was told it would and it is even better in person than the picture. Would highly recommend this bike and the Tredz companyClose review