Orbea XS MX 40 27.5" Mountain Bike 2019 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Orbea MX XS 40 is a fantastic recreational mountain bike with cross country capabilities for the sho... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Orbea MX XS 40 is a fantastic recreational mountain bike with cross country capabilities for the shorter rider, Orbea recommend rider height of between 4ft 9” and 5ft 2”.
Great for commuting to and from work in comfort while also having the ability to ride trails on the weekend.
The MX XS 40 uses 27.5 inch wheels with an extra small frame offering a generous standover height of 730mm by using 360mm (14”) seat tube.
MX only uses hydraulic disc brake systems because of their power, reliability and low maintenance. Better lever feel and increased stopping power will make your rides safer and more fun.
The AL6061 frame tubing of the MX is carefully shaped and manipulated to put strength where it’s needed without unnecessary weight.
Internal cable routing not only gives a cleaner appearance, it takes advantage of full-length cable housing for great performance with lower maintenance.
MX is loaded with features that help ensure longer life: Sealed headset and BB bearings, a replaceable derailleur hanger, painted and assembled in the EU, all with the Orbea Lifetime Warranty.
MX is compatible with your riding style. The patented Orbea Digit quick-adjust seatpost fits perfectly, and mounting points to racks make increasing carrying capacity a breeze.
- Aluminium AL6061 frame
- SR Suntour XCM RL-Coil forks with 100mm of smooth suspension
- Shimano Altus 9 speed drivetrain offers precise shifting
- Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc brakes offer consistent stopping power
- Orbea Lifetime Warranty
- Sizes: Extra Small
- Colours: Black/Orange, Black/Turquoise/Red, Pistachio/Black, Red/Black
- The Orbea MX XS 40 is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Orbea MX Alu only disc|
|Fork:||SR Suntour XCM RL-Coil 100mm QR|
|Bars:||Orbea OC-I Riser 720mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano MT200 Hydraulic Disc|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano MT200 Hydraulic Disc|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Altus M2000 31,8mm|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Altus M2000 SGS Shadow|
|Rims:||Orbea Black Rock 23c Disc|
|Front Tyre:||Kenda K1153 2,35" 30TPI|
|Rear Tyre:||Kenda K1153 2,35" 30TPI|
|Seat Post:||Orbea OC-I 27.2x400mm|
|Saddle:||Selle Royal 2062 HRN|
|Chainset:||Shimano MT100 22x30x40t|
|Chain:||Shimano HG53 9-Speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano HG200 11-36 9-Speed|