Orca Core Womens Short Sleeve Tri Suit
- ShowProduct Information This short sleeve race suit has been specially designed for comfort so you can achieve maximum aerod... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Tri/TT Clothing Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionThis short sleeve race suit has been specially designed for comfort so you can achieve maximum aerodynamic performance. Its high quality Italian fabric, made from recycled nylon, provides a perfect fit and excellent breathability. The leg grip keeps the suit in place at all times. With handy back pockets, keep your nutrition and gels within easy reach. The exclusive Orca chamois also provides comfort for any distance.
- Orca has developed its aerodynamic products through wind tunnel testing, verifying maximum performance with sleeves compared to the sleeveless version, with the perfect fit. Provides you with extra sun protection.
- Long Life Fabrics: The long-lasting Italian fabric is made from LYCRA® XTRA LIFE ™, for greater wear resistance. The perfect fabric for long distance competitions and training.
- Aquastretch: This lightweight fabric provides fast wicking and superior breathability, while its Orca Enduro water repellent coating lets you glide through the water during the swim.
- Vapour Side Panels: Combined with a Soft Mesh back panel, these Vapour side panels offer greater breathability and comfort where you need them most.
- Tri-Support Chamois: With a 120 kg/m3 density, the popular Italian-made 6 mm Tri-Tech chamois is specifically designed for women. For greater comfort on the bike, and fast wicking to keep you dry.
- Eco-Friendly: The fabric is made from 80% recycled nylon.
- Elastic Grip: The elastic grip on the bottom keeps the pants in place, providing unparalleled comfort.
- Storage: Convenient back pockets give you all the space you need to store your nutrition and always have it on hand.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Tri/TT Clothing Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey. We are no longer delivering to Northern Ireland.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.