Ortlieb Commuter Daypack City Backpack
- ShowProduct Information The Ortlieb Commuter DayPack City backpack is practical, stylish and comfortable to wear. For urban ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Cycle Backpacks Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Ortlieb Commuter DayPack City backpack is practical, stylish and comfortable to wear. For urban riding the Commuter will store a notebook, tablet and accessories with a roll closure for easy access. There is a also an extra front pocket for extra storage.
Keep your tech secure as the Ortlieb Commuter comes with a padded compartment for notebooks and mobile devices. Breathable shoulder straps stop you from overheating, as does the foam back padding.
- A stylish city daypack made of PU coated nylon fabric with roll closure
- Roll closure for a fast access
- Front pocket (not waterproof)
- Organizer with inner pockets
- Padded compartment for notebook or mobile devices
- Breathable shoulder straps
- Foam back padding with ventilation channels
- Detachable chest and hip strap
- Loop to attach an optional tail light or U-lock (not included)
- Reflective logo
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Cycle Backpacks Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.