Osprey Syncro 12 Backpack
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Backpacks See the latest products
New in Backpacks
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Air-Con Included. Our Syncro series are leaner, lighter and faster than ever before. The Syncro 12 f... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Air-Con Included. Our Syncro series are leaner, lighter and faster than ever before. The Syncro 12 features our AirSpeed™ backsystem and a LightWire™ frame, taking ventilation to the next level, while featuring an innovative open-yoke to promote maximum airflow along the back. Equipped with a ventilated performance-fit BioStretch™ harness to further increase airflow; even on the hottest rides, hikes or trails, you'll enjoy incredible ventilation and load stability. The streamlined profile of the pack and LidLock™ bike helmet attachment makes it perfect for riders looking for an efficient, agile solution to carry their gear, while the spacious pockets and dedicated hydration sleeve equip this pack with the tools to be a true multi-sport professional. A J-Zip front panel makes accessing your essentials easy, while a webbing hipbelt provides stability during fast movement.
The Syncro 12 is the middle-size of the collection, with room for a warm day’s essentials. Stretch-mesh side pockets provide a great place to store soft-flasks or water bottles and the scratch-free electronics pocket allows you to carry your phone, sunglasses or GPS safely. The Syncro is also compatible with our Hydraulics™ & Hydraulics™ LT reservoirs and features sternum strap buckle with magnet. Reflective graphics, LED light attachment point and integrated raincover will boost your visibility when out in the dark on trails or roads.
- AirSpeed™ ventilated trampoline suspended mesh backpanel
- Compatible with Hydraulics™ and Hydraulics™ LT Reservoir
- Front panel organiser pocket
- Front stretch compression pocket
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Internal key attachment clip
- Internal organiser for bike specific tools and spares
- LED light attachment point
- LidLock™ bike helmet attachment
- Reflective graphics
- Side compression straps
- Sternum strap buckle with magnet
- Stretch front pocket
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Zippered scratch-free sunglasses and electronics pocket
- Weight: 0.78 kg
- Maximum Dimensions (cm): 46 (l) x 27 (w) x 23 (d)
- Main Fabric: 100D Nylon Honeycomb
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.