Oxford Protex Stretch Indoor Cycle Cover
- ShowProduct Information The perfect barrier to protect your bicycles paintwork while it's stored indoors.Key Features:4-way ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (2)
- Show Bicycle Storage Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The perfect barrier to protect your bicycles paintwork while it's stored indoors.
- 4-way stretch material gives huge flexibility for different shapes and sizes of bike, whilst ensuring a figure-hugging fit
- Soft lining protects paintwork from light knocks
- Breathable material to avoid condensation/moisture retention and the resulting risk of rust
- Includes a universal chain guard that protects the cover
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Oxford Protex Stretch Indoor Cycle Cover Reviews
Customer Reviews (2)
I have a size 52 bike frame and cover ripped on seam upon first application. Maybe a one off but not fit for purpose. Material too thick and cumbersome as a dust/travel cover.
I have a size 52 bike frame and cover ripped on seam upon first application. Maybe a one off but not fit for purpose. Material too thick and cumbersome as a dust/travel cover.Close review
cover for one bike nicely cover my 2xl road bike. im pleased with it
cover for one bike nicely cover my 2xl road bike. im pleased with itClose review
Bicycle Storage Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.