POC Devour Cycling Sunglasses
- ShowProduct Information Combining the best features of goggles and sunglasses, the Devour give exceptional eye coverage and ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Cycling Glasses Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Combining the best features of goggles and sunglasses, the Devour give exceptional eye coverage and protection.
With exceptional coverage, the Devour sunglasses give freedom and flexibility while keeping your eyes as protected as goggles. The sunglasses feature fully adjustable temples and nose piece, making it easy to find a secure fit for every head shape. You’ll see every detail on the trails thanks to a frame design that maximises peripheral vision.
Clarity lens technology controls the colour spectrum and is fine-tuned for use on the trail, sharpening the greens and browns associated with this riding environment, all while giving complete UV protection (UV400). A Ri-Pel lens treatment protects from dirt, oil and water, and an anti-scratch coating ensures your vision is always at its best.
Lenses are easy to swap, and a spare clear lens is included, making the sunglasses ideal for use in a wide variety of riding conditions.
- Complete UV Protection (UV400): The sunglasses give complete protection from harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- Adjustable nose piece: A soft, adjustable nose piece in grippy rubber makes it easy to find a secure fit.
- Adjustable temples (length and grip): The length and grip of the temples can easily be adjusted for a personalised fit on any head shape.
- Clarity lens: Clarity lens technology, developed in partnership with Carl Zeiss, gives optimum control of the color spectrum for unparalleled vision on the trails.
- Ri-Pel anti-dirt and -water treatment: The Ri-Pel hydrophobic and oleophobic treatment protects from dirt, water, sweat, salt, oil and dust, and also makes the lenses easier to clean so your vision is always clear.
- Anti-scratch treatment: An anti-scratch treatment reduces the risk of surface damage for clearer vision
- Shaped for exceptional field of view: The lens shape ensures your field of view is as large as possible, so you can see potential dangers and react in time.
- Interchangeable lens: It’s easy to swap lenses for riding in different light conditions. Comes with an extra lens (clear). Soft carrying pouch. The pouch can also be used as a polishing cloth.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Cycling Glasses Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
Finance provider options available