POC Kortal MTB Cycling Helmet
- ShowProduct Information Exceptional coverage, uninterrupted ventilation, a fully adjustable fit and integrated technology fo... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Mountain Bike Helmet Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Exceptional coverage, uninterrupted ventilation, a fully adjustable fit and integrated technology for enhanced safety. The MTB helmet where boundaries don't apply.
Complete protection for trail and enduro, the Kortal helmet provides lightweight, extended protection and a seamless fit with goggles. With extended protection zones and uninterrupted ventilation, you’ll find safety and comfort wherever you choose to ride, and however hard you push.
Certified for use with e-bikes, the helmet passes the Dutch NTA8776 standard, which tests helmets at higher impact speeds than for standard bicycle use. Currently, this is the only standard for e-bike helmets.
In a crash, the patented breakaway peak will snap away from the helmet, helping to protect against neck injury.
Ideal to pair with the Devour Sunglasses for trail riding or the Ora goggles for enduro so you can extend your protection and heighten your senses. The helmet peak raises high enough on the helmet for goggles to fit underneath while not in use, and no helmet vents are covered by the goggle strap.
- Adjustable 360° Fit: A 360° adjustment system makes it easy to find a secure, comfortable fit
- E-bike Ready: Developed for use with e-bikes, the Kortal helmet meets the Dutch NTA 8776 e-bike helmet standard
- Patented breakaway peak: A patented breakaway peak will snap off in a crash to enhance neck protection and reduce the chance of injury.
- Goggle Compatible: The helmet gives a seamless fit with the POC Ora goggles, which fit underneath the peak when not in use
- Uninterrupted Ventilation: Design ensures goggle strap does not cover any ventilation ports
- Unibody Shell: The unibody shell enhances the structural integrity of the helmet
- EPS Liner: A lightweight EPS liner gives optimized protection
- Extended Protection: Extended zones around the temples and back of the head give extra protection in risk areas
- XS-S - 51-54cm
- M-L - 55-58cm
- L-XXL - 59-62cm
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Mountain Bike Helmet Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
You may also like...
Finance provider options available