The high-performance women&x0027 specific Multi D WO Sleeveless Suit is developed in close collaboration with the aerodynamic specialists in WATTS Lab. The suit has been engineered for performance and the woven stretch fabric used on the back and shoulders has a dimpled surface designed to reduce drag.
To further improve performance and breathability, the streamlined suit has a breathable and aerodynamic fabric in the front, neck and lower back. The WO Sleeveless Suit also incorporates Coldblack technology to allow the fabric to reflect more sunlight, which will reduce heat build-up and create a cool-down effect.
The ergonomic and streamlined four-panel design of the bottom part allows for maximum freedom of movement and the compact structure of the fabric supports your muscles, which helps circulation and recovery.
The women&x0027 specific and seamless Multi D WO chamois gives additional support and helps relieve pressure points and reduces chafing. POC&x0027 unique silicone based VPDS inserts have been strategically placed to reduce road vibrations while allowing for optimal airflow.
Also featuring leg grippers for a secure fit, two laser cut pockets and has a reflective print on back for improved visibility.
- Womens specific.
- Multi D WO chamois with silicone based pre-cut VPDS inserts.
- Woven stretch 3D fabric with a dimpled surface for low drag.
- Breathable 4-way stretch fabric.
- Ergonomic four-panel design for comfort and freedom of movement.
- Coldblack technology to reduce heat build-up.
- Warp knitted stretch fabric with compression properties.
- Two laser cut pockets at back.
- Silicone leg gripper for a secure and comfortable fit.
- Race fit.
- Composition (Front): 64% Polyamide, 36% Elastane
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L
- Weight: 170g