POC Trabec MTB Helmet
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in MTB helmets See the latest products
New in MTB helmets
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The Trabec in-mold helmet for single track and enduro, is developed to provide the highest possible ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (2)
The construction is borrowed from how a skeleton is built for resistance and durability. The Aramid filament reinforced EPS core is tough and resilient and the outer PC shell is optimised with no seams at the most exposed areas. An aerodynamic channel system and 16 vent holes provides good ventilation.
Compared to a traditional helmet, which sits on top rather than around your head, Trabec fits more like a skateboard helmet.
POC Trabec MTB Helmet Reviews
Customer Reviews (2)
Fit me perfectly almost out of the box although a little strap adjustmet was needed.Not much more to say really other than its well ventilated and comfy for long rides.
Fit me perfectly almost out of the box although a little strap adjustmet was needed.Not much more to say really other than its well ventilated and comfy for long rides.Close review
The helmet was bought for xc and is light and versatilevery well made and well priced.
The helmet was bought for xc and is light and versatilevery well made and well priced.Close review