Park Tool 756S Cutters / Reamers 41 mm / 45 degree Integrated Headsets For HTR1
- ShowProduct Information Replacement cutter for HTR-1 tool to face and ream integrated headset systemsFacing improves the ali... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Workshop Tools Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionReplacement cutter for HTR-1 tool to face and ream integrated headset systems
- Facing improves the alignment of bearings in the headset
- The Park tool 756-S set will ream and face the head tubes of bike that has the Integrated Headset system compatible with the Cane Creek standard that have 41 mm diameter bearings
- Set includes non-interchangeable upper and lower cutters
- Both will cut the frame to the 45-degree standard
- The cutter mount on the Park tool HTR-1 Head tube Reamer and Facer
- Some frames may require the use of the 750 Centring cone Adaptor
- The 750 increases the size of the centring cone
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Workshop Tools Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 12 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
Please Note: Due to the current circumstances we are experiencing high demand so we may take a little longer than usual to despatch your order. Our Warehouse and Bike Build team are up and running as normal and we are taking active measures to ensure that we are following the government guidance with social distancing and additional health & safety measures have been put in place throughout the business. Please rest assured we will do everything we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
You may also like...
Finance provider options available