Park Tool 768 Pilot 43.8 mm Low-profile Headsets For HTR1
- ShowProduct Information The Park tool 768 is a 43.8 mm pilot for facing head tubes using the low profile Zero Stack type hea... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Workshop Tools Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionThe Park tool 768 is a 43.8 mm pilot for facing head tubes using the low profile Zero Stack type headset
- The 768 is used with the 690-XL facer and the 750 centring cone adaptor
- Facing the head tube will improve the alignment of the bearings
- The 768 pilot fits the Park tool HTR-1 Head tube Reamer and Facer Set
There are currently no customer reviews
Workshop Tools Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.