Park Tool BBT-69.2 - Bottom Bracket Tool - 16 Notch 44mm
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Bottom bracket tools See the latest products
New in Bottom bracket tools
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Key Features: Precision CNC machined aluminium tool for the installation and removal of exter... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Precision CNC machined aluminium tool for the installation and removal of external bearing bottom bracket cups
- Featuring updated tooth profile to optimize the fit between the tool and high performance BB parts
- Anodized and laser engraved for easy identification and featuring a ratchet/torque wrench compatible 3/8" drive
- 44mm 16-notch
- Fits Shimano BB80, BB5700, BB70, BB51 and older bottom brackets
- Added depth to fit Shimano STEPS square drive motor
- Also fits many external threaded types for Campagnolo®, Chris King®, FSA® MegaExo®, Hope™, SRAM®/Truvativ® GXP®, Race Face® X-type, Surly®, Wheels®, Fulcrum®, and others
- Made in the USA and covered by Park Tool's legendary limited lifetime warranty
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.