Park Tool CT11 Rivet Peening Tool For Campagnolo 11-speed Chains
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Chain Tools See the latest products
New in Chain Tools
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description A dedicated peening tool to ensure the safe and secure connection of Campagnolo 11 speed chainsAfter... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- After pressing the special connecting rivet into a Campagnolo 11-speed Chain and breaking off the pilot, Campagnolo requires the end of the connecting rivet to be peened or deformed to prevent chain failure
- The precision-machined CT-11 is used to accurately perform this critical process
- The CT-11 will not install or remove chain rivets, its sole function is topeen and secure the end of the Campagnolo 11 speed connecting rivet
- The Park Tool CT-4.2 Master Chain Tool is used for rivet installation and removal