Park Tool CT4.3 - Master Chain Tool with Peening Anvil for 5-11 Speed Chains
- ShowProduct Information Park tools latest pro-level chain tool is now updated to work with the latest generation of narrow c... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Workshop Tools Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Park tools latest pro-level chain tool is now updated to work with the latest generation of narrow chains including both Shimano ad Campagnolo 11-speed chains
- Includes removable peening anvil for securing Campag 11-speed chains
- Park Tool have developed a precise, powerful tool to quickly and accurately remove and install chain pins
- Specially designed to work with the tight tolerances and narrow profile of high quality derailleur chains
- Integrated Link Pocket to ensure precise alignment during use
- Replaceable, rotating pin
- Perfectly contoured cushioned handles
- Precisely machined investment cast body and components
- Note: the CT-4 is NOT compatible with Wipperman chains due to the shape of the chain side plates; most chain side-plates are shaped like an hour glass, however Wipperman chains have straight side-plates so they will not fit in to the tool
- Made in the USA and covered by Park's legendary limited lifetime warranty
Park Tool CT4.3 - Master Chain Tool with Peening Anvil for 5-11 Speed Chains Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Workshop Tools Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.