Park Tool MQ1 - Metric Quad Wrench For BMX Axle Nuts
- ShowProduct Information Features: No more lugging around a socket set, the Park Tool MQ-1 has all the peg-friendly sockets y... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Workshop Tools Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- No more lugging around a socket set, the Park Tool MQ-1 has all the peg-friendly sockets you need in a simple no fuss tool that's tougher than a late 90s street frame!
- Standard 15, 17 & 19 mm sockets plus a 3/8 inch driver for if you're using something weird.
- Also great for busy workshops, no more hunting around for that one 17 mm socket that somebody didn't put back.
- Solid steel construction for a long life of wrenching.
- Covered by Park's legendary lifetime warranty
There are currently no customer reviews
Workshop Tools Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.