Park Tool Spoke Wrench For Mavic Wheel Systems SW12C
- ShowProduct Information Features: Two-sided spoke wrench is designed for Mavic wheel sets. Long handle gives good l... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Workshop Tools Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Two-sided spoke wrench is designed for Mavic wheel sets.
- Long handle gives good leverage for stubborn spoke nipples.
- Fits both Mavic 7-spline 6.4 mm outer diameter and 6-spline 9 mm outer diameter Mavic nipples.
- Made in the USA and covered by Park's legendary limited lifetime warranty.
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Park Tool Spoke Wrench For Mavic Wheel Systems SW12C Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
It's Park ! it's great quality ! it's perfectly made ! and Tredz prices are the best, add to the equation they're uber quick with delivery ...what more could you ask !!!
It's Park ! it's great quality ! it's perfectly made ! and Tredz prices are the best, add to the equation they're uber quick with delivery ...what more could you ask !!!Close review
Workshop Tools Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.