Pearl Izumi Transfer Short Sleeve Cycling Base Layer SS17
- ShowProduct Information This cycling specific summer weight baselayer is designed to keep you cool and comfortable even on h... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Base Layer Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- PRO Transfer Dry fabric gives optimal moisture transfer for quick dry performance
- Patent-pending anatomic Speed Sleeve construction for best shoulder fit in the cycling position
- Cycling specific, close to body, anatomic fit
- Activated charcoal integrated into the yarns used in front panels to speed dry time even more
- Soft merrow seams for next to body comfort
- Weather forecast: Warm and dry
- Temperature rating: 20 degrees
- Fabrics: MineraleTM knit 70% MineraleTM 27% polyester 3% elastane
There are currently no customer reviews
Pearl Izumi Men's Clothing Size Chart
Use the Pearl Izumi clothing size chart to find the best fit for you.
|Chest||36.5 - 38"||38 - 39.5"||39.5 - 41"||41 - 42.5"||42.5 - 44"|
|Waist||30.5 - 32"||32 - 33.5"||33.5 - 35"||35 - 36.5"||36.5 - 38"|
|Hip||36.5 - 38"||38 - 39.5"||39.5 - 41"||41 - 42.5"||42.5 - 44"|
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Base Layer Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.