Pearl Izumi Womens Cyclone Gel Full Finger Cycling Gloves SS16
- ShowProduct Information The womens specific version of our No. 1 selling cool-tocold weather glove combines weather-stopping... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Cycling Gloves Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- ELITE Softshell fabric on back of hand gives superior wind and water protection
- Conductive synthetic leather on index finger and thumb works with touch screen devices
- 1:1 GEL Padding creates bridges over Ulnar and Median nerves for superior riding comfort
- 1:1 Glove fit maximizes finger dexterity for shifting and braking
- Synthetic leather palm is soft and durable
- Hook and loop closure
- Long gauntlet design keeps wrists warm and prevents air leakage
- Reflective elements for low-light visibility
- Soft, windproof fleece wiping surface on thumb
- Women's specific fit
- Fabrics: palm 60% nylon 40% polyurethane; back of hand 46% polyester 36% nylon 10% elastane 8% polyurethane
- Weather Forecast: Cold and windy
- Temperature Rating: 5 degrees
There are currently no customer reviews
Pearl Izumi Women's Clothing Size Chart
Use the Pearl Izumi clothing size chart to find the best fit for you.
|Chest||31 - 33"||33 - 35"||35 37.5"||37.5 - 40"||40.5 - 42.5"||42.5 - 45"|
|Waist||23 - 25"||25 - 27"||27 - 29.5"||29.5 - 32"||32 - 34.5"||34.5 - 37"|
|Hip||33 - 35"||35 - 37"||37 - 39"||39.5 - 42"||42 - 45"||45 - 47.5"|
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Cycling Gloves Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.